PolicyPal is Asia’s first independent app that uses artificial intelligence to simplify and digitise insurance for you to manage, optimise your policies through the AI chatbot and offer you personalised recommendations on your insurance policies, enabling you to get new protection on the go. It’s free and only takes minutes.
PolicyPal is the first fintech startup to enter MAS Regulatory Sandbox in Singapore.
Media Coverage -
Blog post by NOC Intern
What's in for you?
• Be part of the key team that revoluntionise the insurance industry
• Be mentored by experienced, friendly and nurturing marketing staff
• See your marketing ideas come to life; featured in real marketing collaterals!
• Gain first-hand insights into the start-up world
• Immerse yourself in a positive, dynamic team filled with other young and energetic unicorns.
• Access to a well-stocked pantry
You will find satisfaction in identifying, evaluating & closing potential business deals, willing to travel & do ground work, gather market research, build sales strategies, generate leads, maintain accounts & relationships.
You will focus on lead generation programs and their execution including email and telephone activities. Excellent collaboration and proactive participation with our Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams is critical to success. As well as contributing through achievement of your goals, you will bring enthusiasm, expertise and creativity to our company.
You will also be assisting in brand communication, drafting outreach emails to brands highlighting campaign progress and creating recap presentations for businesses. Assisting team on sampling and marketing campaign planning and execution.
• Field intensive role that helps business partners reach and engage in their target markets through PolicyPal’s platform.
• Determining requirements and needs of the client through discussions, presentations and demonstrations.
• Understand PolicyPal business model and apply a smart and consultative sales pitch.
• Establish and retain long term relationships in terms of negotiation, result tracking and renewal of contracts.
• Maintain knowledge of the industry trend to support and help develop the on-growing business.
• Must be enthusiastic. We are a small team and need someone with a positive attitude that loves to juggle multiple projects at once
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbally, with the ability to negotiate and convince. It comes natural for you to talk and engage with people.
• Highly self-driven with the ability to learn fast and think on feet
• Be constantly self-motivated to hunt and achieve sales targets under pressure
• Determined, resilient and results-driven in a growth-focused startup
• Prior sales experience is an advantage, but fresh graduates with proven skills are welcome
• Should be a self-starter that knows how to prioritise and doesn’t require a lot of structure or guidance
• An approachable & positive attitude
If you believe you fit the bill and if you want to work for a friendly yet driven startup that is on a very exciting journey, then do get in touch.
Total applicants :15 Job posted 12 days ago Total Views : 236 Unique Views : 236 Today Views : 2