INTELLLEX (intelllex.com) is a legal tech startup in the business of developing an intelligent online workspace for the legal community to tackle a whole range of century-old inefficiencies in a lawyer’s workflow.
Our products consist of SOURCE- a legal search engine, SCRIBE- a note-taking app with a personalised casebook, and STACKS- a repository tailored for the legal profession.
Our team of ex-lawyers and engineers are looking to have you as part of INTELLLEX, a team committed and excited about pushing boundaries to shape our products as they evolve to meet the legal community's needs.
The lawyer’s workflow is ripe for a shake-up, are you ready to be a part of the team spearheading this change?
- Collaborate with our product and tech teams to define and implement scalable UI/UX solutions for our current web application and future product feature releases, based on app usage data, qualitative user feedback and empathy for the end user.
- Define user journey maps based on user research/stories
- Create wireframes followed by hi-fidelity mock-ups to effectively communicate the intended interaction and user experience
- Rapidly test and iterate your designs; familiar with Design Sprints.
- Conceptualise original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to design problems
- Keep up with and integrate the latest design and user workflow best practices
- Assist the team on other design work e.g. marketing visuals (crafting branding guidelines too)
- Embark on user research to develop empathy for our target user group (lawyers and law students
- At least 2 years in web design experience with a strong portfolio (show us your work)
- Hands-on experience creating style guides, user journey maps, wireframes and hi-fi mock-ups, visual design, user interface patterns, layout best practices etc.
- Photoshop, Illustrator and any prototyping tools e.g. Invision, Moqups)
- Self-motivated and able to efficiently run with a project while adhering to the project schedule
- Excellent communication skills — you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions and motivations behind them