MyBump is the first crowd advertising platform in Malaysia, we match brand ambassadors with brands - on the road and online. Incepted in April 2016 and with over 10,000 registered brand ambassadors, we are well on our way to becoming the most highly sought and innovative crowd advertising platform for brands, while allowing everyday people to earn passive income while driving.
We are proudly made in Malaysia, our name “MyBump” originates from the term ‘bumper-stickers’ as our medium of advertising and ‘fist-bump’ as a show of support for brands. The story starts off as a personal dilemma – getting stuck in traffic. We are drivers too and we share the common experience of driving all over town, getting stuck in traffic and just sitting in the car while hours pass by. Not anymore.
Join us, we’re here to change things and make traffic jams a whole new (money making) experience for drivers. Check us out at www.mybump.my.
- You will be tasked with regularly providing the community of MyBump Brand Ambassadors with information and answering their questions to engage and develop their loyalty to our initiatives.
- Assume responsibility on interactions across all relevant social and digital platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Forums, Blogs) and identify opportunities of engagement with the target audience to value add the user experience.
- Run online campaigns and promotions. Responding to comments and creating dialogs online.
- Identifying and reporting on the latest social media trends and opportunities for growth.
- Social media monitoring around brand sentiment and reputation and come up with areas to innovate.
- Offline community planning, management and organizing of MyBump events. This includes planning and organizing major monthly and annual events like Brand Ambassador Meetups or Client Information Events. Actively participating at local startup ecosystem, driver community or other relevant events and meetups. Capturing and produce content on ground for select events too.
- MyBump HQ community management and culture. Plan and organize weekly events, develop strategies to make workplace fun and cool place to work.
- Develop best practices as we grow MyBump’s community of Brand Ambassadors.
- Your goal is community acquisition and retention of MyBump’s community of Brand Ambassadors.
- Proven communicator in English (primary) and Mandarin/Bahasa Malaysia (secondary) - speaking and in writing. Other languages are a plus.
- Preferably 1 year work experience. Fresh grads are encouraged to apply too.
- Very good analytical skills and a creative mind
- Good grasp of all relevant social and digital platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Forums, Blogs), with the creativity to design content.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and Power Point (preferably Google Doc, Slides and Sheets.)
- Punctual, professional, fast-learning, and entrepreneurial; self-starter that works well in a startup environment.
- Owns a vehicle and is prepared to travel when needed.
2000 - 4000 MYR