This job is no longer available !!!
Change the way people eat everyday.
At dahmakan, we are building an innovative healthy food delivery concept.
Join the fastest growing food tech startup in SEA, on our mission to make eating healthy ridiculously simple.
We don't believe in 9-to-5, meetings about meetings and casual fridays (it's pretty casual everyday). We want you to push boundaries, change the game and create impact everyday by doing things that matter.
Get your hands dirty from building scalable operations, growth hacking, community building, business development, product improvement, customer care to cooking(?), no two days are ever the same and we like it that way.
If you're smart, hardworking and anyone has ever called you crazy, then we want you to become part of the family.
- Planning and managing the product development process for our digital customer-facing products, including our mobile apps, web app and CRM tools
- Take over and manage your own projects, create timelines and coordinate resources in order to enhance our core product around one of our core product fields
- Discover, develop and improve new features that make dahmakan the best food delivery experience
- Shape the backlog (you own it!), roadmap and vision of a cross-functional product team, including highly-talented designers, developers, copy-writers, QA and the customer experience team
- Work hands-on with the entire product team, applying your technical and managerial skill to deliver the highest quality on-time
- Manage external product partners as well as internal stakeholders and communication
- Set up and execute a user research process and collect & analyse user feedback to drive continuous product improvement
- You are digitally native and have a high drive for understanding and meeting users needs
- You are strong in analytics, structured, data driven and have good interpersonal skills
- You have high work ethics and an intrinsic desire to deliver high quality end products
- You have 1-2 years of working experience in the product area of a startup, practical experience in the area of consumer apps, technology, consulting, and/or investment banking
- You have graduated from a renowned university with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration, economics, business informatics, physics, mathematics, software engineering or a related field
- You are a strong project manager and have experience in leading cross-functional project teams
- Solving complicated problems and understanding end-customer needs are part of your core strengths
- You are an outgoing, open minded person and able to motivate a team to go the extra mile, same as you do.
- Experience in start-ups, with agile methodology as well as UX are a plus but not a requirement
- A hands-on mentality, stress resistance as well as excellent English skills complete your profile