Kaligo Travel Solutions, headquartered in central Singapore, is a global leader in loyalty-based travel solutions, working with the world's top airlines, banks and loyalty programs. We craft beautiful solutions, powered by great technology to help our customers boost member engagement and build member loyalty.
We are an innovative, fast-moving and customer-centric company and we're looking for like-minded individuals like you as we continue to grow our team and business! We promise lots of exciting challenges, growth opportunities, as well as fun times as we continue to build the best travel loyalty company in the world!
Kaligo Technology team builds and maintains multiple products: websites, mobile applications, APIs and internal tools.Currently we are looking for a Senior Systems Engineer with solid experience in maintaining multiple server infrastructure.
Your day to day responsibilities include:
- working with developers to improve existing infrastructure: configure load balancers, application servers, domains, security certificates, databases
- monitoring stability and performance of the infrastructure
- writing scripts to automate regular activities
- have experience in managing cloud-based infrastructure (AWS preferred)
- have experience with Unix systems writing scripts (using shell, Python, Perl etc)
- have experience with configuration and deployment tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Docker)
- are a hands-on admin, ready to be writing some code and turning manual processes into robust, automated scripts
- are a team player, not afraid to ask for help or to suggest improvements
- are able to work independently, make decisions regarding tools to be used and approaches to be taken
- are a good communicator, able to clearly explain trade-offs of using different solutions
We offer you:
- a very competitive salary and optionally equity
- a chance to learn and experiment with new tools
- comfortable working environment (new Macbook, external screen, big desk and comfortable chair)
- some flexibility in working hours and option to occasionally work remotely (while we prefer to have the whole team in the office, we don't want you to take leave just because you need to stay at home)
- great office in convenient location (a few minutes walk from Farrer Park and Lavender MRT stations)