TabSquare Pte Ltd is a leading provider of front-end automation solutions. It is an innovative hyper-growth company headquartered in Singapore. Managed by seasoned professionals, it is well funded and has an impressive client list in South East Asia. Powered by in-house advanced analytics capabilities and operations consulting, TabSquare’s proprietary solutions offers the most relevant up-sell opportunities to customers, enhancing customer satisfaction as well as providing incremental revenue and reducing costs for our clients.
We are looking for a hardworking, sincere and passionate individual to join an exciting growth oriented role. The job holder will use their analytical and technical expertise in IOS development and support.
Experience in developing mobile applications for iOS and any exposure to Objective C or XCode is highly desirable as well. Additionally, experience with Agile or XP methodologies or related iterative development processes will be necessary to hit the ground running and make an immediate impact.
- Develop applications on iOS platform for various devices.
- Quickly build new & innovative features.
- Maintain high level of performance quality and bug free use experience.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, & implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Support existing client implementations
- Work on existing product implementations to address queries and questions
- Resolve bugs and issues raised by client teams
Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Prefer basic English speaking applicant
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, and emerging technologies.
- Experience in testing methods and app release processes.
- Understanding of XML/JSON.
- Creating Custom Components.
- Experience in Integration with native API like camera, GPS, address book, mapkit, etc.
- Experience in design and developing application using Core data and Sqllite or similar SQL based DBs
- Strong knowledge of memory management, multi-threading, ARC in objective C
- Experience and developing rich UI and custom gestures
- Experience in designing user interface using storyboard/xib
- Experience with application communicating w/ server via web services (SOAP and REST)
- Experience in design and developing iPhone, iPad, and universal (iPhone+iPad) application
- Good understanding of iOS fundamentals - end to end app development
- Have proven experience on a published iOS app