Rewardz is an employee’s benefits platform that offers corporate style benefits to a large pool of businesses and employees. We aim to help employees enjoy and utilize these corporate rewards. The vision behind our start-up is to help businesses realize the value of their employees. Rewardz provides non-cash benefits and other corporate discounts to businesses. These businesses range from large companies to even small-medium enterprises. We are a one-stop shop providing businesses:
- affordable & integrated perks platform for companies of any size
- easy one-stop access to all benefits 24/7 for employees
- hassle-free and end-to-end vendor management for employers
- unique and attractive B2B marketing channel for merchants
- leverage on consolidated bargaining power of our clients
- See more at: http://sg.startupjobs.asia/sg/job/job/JID/13467#sthash.c4ejR7TE.dpuf
· Engage actively in development of sales contacts and networks as well as to explore new areas of growth in the country.
· Conduct cold calls and emails to fix appointments and manage face-to-face presentations with potential clients.
· Participate in client acquisition activities such as roadshows and fairs.
· Achieve given KPIs and targets.
· Manage client accounts through support and provision of data as well as consultation on findings.
· Source for partnership in sectors such as Insurance and HR Consulting to increase distribution channels.
· Negotiate contract terms and to structure deals.
· Manage all aspects of the daily working relationship with Merchants, with a focus on merchant retention
· Serve as the primary liaison for the merchants providing them with support and interventions as appropriate with individual markets and functional areas
· Develop, maintain and cultivate close relationships with decision-makers and senior management of Merchant Accounts
· Use a consultative sales approach that ensures the business objectives of the Merchants and Rewardz are met
· Monitor redemptions of Merchant Accounts and anticipate challenges and take proactive measures
· Ensure effective communication of progress to stakeholders within Rewardz and with Merchant Accounts
· Tertiary qualified with a business/marketing degree, is preferred.
· At least 3 years of business experience in Human Resource or Insurance industry in a deal acquisition role, is preferred.
· Proficiency in spoken as well as written English, Malay and Mandarin is a must. Knowledge in other languages and dialect is advantageous.
· High computer literacy with PowerPoint, Word and Excel – knowledge of Pivot tables and Formula is a must.
· Must own a car. Transport allowance will be provided.
· Sales Management experience
· Strong analytical, relationship management and presentation skills.
· Confidence and ability to influence and negotiate with others.
· Self-motivated and results focused.
Total applicants :6 Job posted 9 days ago Total Views : 116 Unique Views : 115 Today Views : 2