Ayopop is Indonesia's fastest growing fintech mobile commerce platform for digital products such as monthly postpaid bills, Phone Credit (Pulsa), Internet Data Package, Token Listrik (PLN), BPJS, and others. Founded in early 2016, it aims to simplify the lives of millions of Indonesians for bill payments.
Ayopop is driven by a dynamic, international team with backgrounds from Lazada, Google, CIMB Bank, DBS, Boston Consulting Group, MNC and others.
We are currently looking for a strong candidate to build, manage, and oversee Customer Support. This key role overlooks various sub-functions such as Data Analytics, Performance & Reward Management, Business Process Improvement among other major strategic tasks.
Reporting directly to one of the founders you will:
- Overlook day-to-day customer support operations & ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Analyze key operations metrics to determine KPI and roles for customer support team.
- Set objectives and reward customer support team accordingly for their weekly targets.
- Coordinate with tech team and other business functions to determine how technology help to streamline day to day operation.
- Coordinate with HR team to find the right candidates and train them to be a star talent.
- Have a team of 12-15 people who report directly into you.
Key skills required:
- Highly communicative and data driven.
- Results oriented mindset, proactive in problem solving with entrepreneurial mindset.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical skills, self-motivated and able to work under pressure with the ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize them and meet deadlines.
- Able to work independently in a fast pace environment.
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English and Indonesian.
- 3-5 years relevant experience with an e-commerce / fintech startup or similar position for another startup with deep understanding of industry and key players.
- Experience in managing large scale operation teams.