Plexure specialises in providing companies with consultancy and deployment of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems for firms of all industries and sizes (from small and medium enterprises to multi-national corporations). Based on our years of experience working with clients through their Business Process Re-engineering (BPR), we work hand in hand with clients to ensure that their new software initiatives culminate effectively in the practical implementation of bespoke systems customized and fine-tuned for the varying needs of their business. As part of our business expansion plan, our company is seeking suitable candidates with enthusiasm and dynamic personality to join us.
- Attend business requirement meetings with corporate clients
- Provide business consultancy services through analysis of business processes and recommendation of technology solutions to drive process optimisation
- Gather, scope and draft requirement specifications and wireframes
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
- Work with team leads to plan and schedule project timelines and milestones.
- Manage and ensure timely delivery of projects
- Track project milestones and provide regular progress reports to Project Director
- Conduct and coordinate system testing to ensure defects / issues are raised and follow through and notify project team immediately on critical issues
- Develop user guides and coordinate trainings
- Project administration such as drafting of minutes, reports, timeline, and other administrative duties as assigned by Project Director.
- Diploma in Information Technology or similar qualifications
- Min. 1 year of working experience in system programming / development is a must
- Experience in IT project management is strongly preferred
- Familiar with development technologies (any one of ASP or ASP.NET) is preferred
- Excellent command in written and verbal English and Chinese (Mandarin) is a must as required to liaise with Mandarin-speaking clients
- Possess good analytical and planning aptitude
- Meticulous with an ‘eye’ for details
- Able to multi-task in several projects and work with minimal supervision to meet deadlines
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently
- Self-driven and willing to work long hours under tight deadlines
- Fluency with project management software will be an advantage.
Interested candidates may send detailed resume including current remuneration package to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
2800 - 3400 SGD