Accounts Servicing | Customer Service | Management | Stakeholder Relationship Management
Seeking a highly motivated and energetic candidate for the position of Account Executive, you will have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism. You will be responsible for managing revenue growth percent and churn rate for merchant accounts.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage merchant accounts and analyse different ways to optimize merchant revenue
- Work closely with the sales, marketing and operations team to conceptualise and execute revenue growth plans
- Pro-actively manage the success of key merchant accounts
- Present convincing business cases to demonstrate clear value to these potential restaurant partners
- Manage all stakeholder relationships end to end with minimum supervision
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Minimum of 1 year sales / account management experience, preferably in e-commerce industry.
- Fluency in English
- Ability to use data and analytics while building on client conversations
- Self-motivated with a strong affinity for problem solving.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Resourceful and capable of learning fast and independently
eatigo - Winner of several start up awards and recognized as the Number 1 discounted restaurant reservations platform in South East Asia, we currently have operations in Singapore, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Pattaya, Manila, Mumbai & Pune and will expand to other markets in the near future.