Presentation Skills | Account Management | Good Communication Skills | Digital Campaign | Microsoft Office
With a reach of 9.4M Muslim travellers monthly, Have Halal, Will Travel is one of the largest lifestyle and travel platform for Muslims. We aim to make it easier for Muslims to enjoy immersive experiences while travelling. Our ultimate vision is to foster peace between Muslims and Non-Muslims through travel - we believe travel is the greatest tool to break down stereotypes and biases between people.
At HHWT, we believe in diversity. We hire regardless of race, gender, language or religion.
As a full-time Business Development Executive with Have Halal Will Travel, you will act as the primary liaison between HHWT and the client for all ongoing projects (Visa, Hong Kong Tourism Board, Korea Tourism Board, Klook etc.) , plan and coordinate all account activity, scout for and build relationships with new clients and cultivate relationships with existing ones. This is essentially a sales and client servicing role which requires you to understand your client's goals and then work together to help them produce effective campaigns that resonate with our audience. This is a full-time position based in SINGAPORE (9.30am - 6.30pm).
We are a START-UP which embraces talent from diverse backgrounds so be prepared to roll up your sleeves and work in a dynamic and exciting environment!
Working closely with our co-founders, your key responsibilities will be to:
- Be the primary liaison between the agency and the client for all ongoing projects, ensuring that client briefs are met with quality and timeliness
- Pitch for new accounts and generate compelling campaign proposals
- Manage the operations and implementation of digital campaigns
- Maintain timelines and ensure delivery of key milestones including presentations, approvals, and production
- Able to serve as a liaison between editorial, creative and product divisions
- Ensure that projects follow the overall strategic direction of the brand
- Build lasting relationships with clients and inspire client confidence in HHWT
- Actively pursue new digital ideas and opportunities
- Execute social media ad buys to achieve campaign objectives
- Conduct market research on our user base and draw key insights for client reports
If the following describes you, you might be the one we're looking for!
- Passionate about HHWT’s vision and success
- Inclusive and loves diversity
- Comfortable with and keen on working with people from different cultural backgrounds
- Loves to take initiative and work independently but also a team player
- Positive with a likeable and pleasant personality
- Excellent communications skills - able to communicate well with not just the HHWT team but crucially, the clients
- Account management experience in an advertising agency with a good background in managing digital and social media campaigns (1- 2 years minimum experience)
- Experience in managing brands - tourism accounts is preferable
- Passionate about marketing communications
- Creative and able to come up with innovative solutions to meet the clients’ needs
- Adept at client management and presentation
- Good grasp of marketing ROI and analytics
- Highly organised and skilled in project management - able to ensure that projects are implemented per schedule and within budget
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
Important!!! Please complete the application form via this link (https://workable.com/j/994D90270D) instead of clicking on the "Apply" button above. Your application will not be processed unless you do so.
This is a highly competitive position and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. A test and interview will be given before we decide on the outcome. All the best!
Have Halal, Will Travel is the largest travel and lifestyle platform for Muslims in Asia, with a reach of 9 million monthly. We're passionate about making it easier for Muslims to travel as we believe that travel is a force for peace.
At HHWT, every single one of us believes that travel is a force for peace. When you travel, you meet people