2500 - 800 SGDProfit Sharing
MS Office | Focused | Understand Events | Understand Technology | English | Multi-tasking | Organized | Project Management
Onlive.io offers one of the most comprehensive guest administration systems available today. The product is currently being offered internationally, supplying the MICE industry as well as MNC's. The system contains of four core products; Guest Invitation, Guest Registration, Event Apps and Onsite Check-in Apps, these solutions are sold as standalone products, bundled together (end-to-end) or built upon to create tailored solutions.
We are looking for an account executive intern who would be our internal client partner responsible for developing and growing existing and new client relationships. This includes leading new client engagements as well as the day-to-day management of existing accounts. The account executive will ensure that we consistently reach our clients’ goals and deliver a high-quality product on time and on budget.
What We Provide
- Central located office (Haji Lane)
- Flexible working hours (8h)
- A flat organization where opinions are valued
- Opportunity to grow within the company
What You Will Be Doing
- Service existing and new Client Accounts
- Closely collaborate with a team of Designers and Developers to fulfill projects and meet deadlines
- Act as the point of contact with the Client and other stakeholders
- Work closely with the Client to understand their requirements
- Communicate scope of work to the production teams
- Review deliverable and ensure Clients’ requirements are met
Who We Are Looking For
- Singaporean or PR (only)
- Hands-on project management and account servicing experience preferable from past experience in digital agency or event agency.
- Highly organised and sensitive to details
- Ability to work comfortably in a startup, open and collaborative environment
- Excellent communication skills with proficiency in both written and verbal English
- Basic understanding of the technologies that power digital solutions for web and mobile
- Basic understanding of how corporate events and activations work
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, adapt to changes, self-motivated and meet tight deadlines
- Highly focused on ensuring good working relationships internally and with Clients.
Additional non-required but good to have qualifications:
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Basic Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator knowledge
- Verbal and written skills in Mandarin
The problem we solve
Off-the-shelf event management solutions today do not offer a complete enough package and tend to distort the customers brand identity, hence many corporations build an in-house solution either themselves or using a 3rd party, which more than often results in them paying a lot for a final product they are not completely happy with and that will soon be outdated if not maintained. Maintenance is expensive and requires both time and expertise these corporations don`t have.
How we solve it
We solve this problem by providing our customers with our Onlive Event Engine, a complete end-to-end event and guest administration solution that can be integrated with any website or apps through our API, helping our customers keep their brand identity, at the same time as having access to the latest and best technology.
Who we work with
Our customers range from professional conference and event organizers to multi-national corporations and smaller companies organizing events in all shapes and forms. The flexibility and completeness of our system make us a great solution for most types of event organizers.
Our system helps you manage everything from invitation, attendee & speaker registration, session & abstract management, Mobile Event Web App to on-site guest check-in. You can access all data in real time on any platform, computer, tablet or smartphone.
Providing our customers with a complete end-to-end event and guest administration solution that can be integrated with any website or apps through our API, helping our customers keep their brand identity, at the same time as having access to the latest and best technology.