2500 - 2500 SGD
Strategic Partnerships | Sales & Marketing | Analytical Skills | Customer Relationship Management | Inside Sales | Account Management | Sales and Partnerships | Business Development
Account management is a role that focuses on nurturing client relationships. Account managers help to retain clients' business and grow those opportunities. They accomplish these objectives by learning what their clients' goals are and helping their clients achieve them. This role is eligible for sales commission on top of the monthly stipend.
- Lead generation, scheduling meetings and sales pitching
- Generate sales among client accounts, including upselling and cross-selling
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts in personal finance
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting the company's objectives
- Willingness to learn and innovate
- Problem solver and creative thinker
- Detail-oriented individual
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Good with Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Good command of English
- Passion for Personal Finance
- Prior internship experience with a venture-backed startup
- Experience with Salesforce, Hubspot, Python, Power Query, VBA, Google Scripts, Metabase or SQL will be an advantage
Financial Services and Products
10 - 19
Seedly is the one-stop platform to help people manage and learn personal finance together. Founded in 2016, we established ourselves as the leader in personal finance space in Singapore and looking to expand to even more areas.
To help people make smarter financial decisions
We believe strongly in two things. Our mission and our people. We are a group of people aligned on helping our users make smarter financial decisions through technology and unbiased content.
At scale, we believe that we'll be able to make a dent in the personal finance space.
On the fun side, we believe strongly in working hard and playing hard. We are like family. We look out for each other and help each other grow along the way.
- Aplenty learning opportunities within team
- Competitive compensation and employee benefits
- Flat team structure with no office politics
- Team lunches, open pantry and happy hours