Customer Service | Technical Support
Customer Service | Account Management
We are looking for someone who is strong in communicating priorities and goals for businesses. If you listen more than you talk, and thrive on managing expectations with different parties, read on.
You will assist with (but not limited to):
- Consulting outlets on best practices in inventory management and customer engagement using latest technology and processes.
- Onboarding customers, deploying and providing training for our systems
- Attend to customer's requirements or enquiries promptly and be proactive in solving problems for customers.
- Take ownership of relationship with customers, new and current.
- Provide constant feedback to internal product team on improving our product offering.
- Representing Barsociety to sell the system to maximise client satisfaction.
- Singaporean Only
- Strong interest in technology in the F&B space
- Highly innovative and a problem solver
- Team player who is responsible and independent.
- Outgoing and have excellent communication skills in order to engage with our customers.
- Highly motivated and self-driven, with the added ability to think on your feet.
Education and Experience:
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- Required language(s): English
- No work experience required.
- Fresh Grads are Welcome
OVERVIEWBarsociety is a young and exciting company specializing in F&B technology. It is founded by a group of highly experienced directors and executives in the industry as well as multinational companies. We connect any social night-lifers to their favourite establishments using a rather cool feature that is unique to us to and we are constantly improving our products along with current trends. We also convert mundane operations in our partner F&B outlets into an efficient engine for customer management. We are always on a lookout for young and hungry individuals to join us in our journey to create a true Barsociety for the modern age.