2800 - 3500 SGD
Business Development | Customer Service
Account Management | Business Strategy | Customer Service | Business Development | Key Account Management | Sales Support | Sales Operations
Hapz is on a mission to revolutionise the event industry with a one-stop event management platform. We provide a unified solution for event organisers to manage their ecosystem - from their ticket-booking experience, real-time data analytics, to on-ground payment acceptance. We have partnered with some of the best events in Singapore, including Beerfest Asia, Singapore Yacht Parade, National Day Parade, and F1 Community Events. We also have strong brand partners, such as Singtel, Shopee, Lazada, and Grab.
We are now looking to expand our reach within Southeast Asia. To drive this, we are looking for an outstanding and business focused Account Manager to join our Merchant Team.
Team & Role
As the main driver of Hapz’s revenue and strategic partnerships, the Merchant Team is obsessed with delighting our event organisers (EO) at every turn. As an Account Manager, you must possess an unrivalled sense of autonomy, ownership, and dedication to ensure our highest profile accounts experience the best customer journey.
- Build relationships with EO to ensure high retention and satisfaction.
- Translate EO needs/requirements into detailed project plans which would then be communicated to internal stakeholders.
- Own and improve event execution processes to establish a strong foundation and ability to scale our workflows. You are our gateway to executing successful events!
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to help maximise merchant’s lifetime value.
- Analyse datasets to gather insights and formulate sales strategy from our pipeline.
You may enjoy this if:
- You are an excellent verbal and written communicator, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness.
- You enjoy learning and optimising processes to make them more efficient.
- You are truly flexible. You can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change - at a fast-growing startup, they often do.
- You enjoy autonomy - you manage your own time, initiatives, and priority effectively.
- You are analytical and result-driven.
- You like working in a fast-paced environment.
We’re looking for:
- 2 years of experience in sales, account management, or customer service, ideally as a part of a small team in a high growth, technology start-up.
- A firm grasp of how business works, complemented with good problem-solving skills.
Clear and articulate communication skills, with the ability to effectively drive a conversation.
- Phenomenal organisation skills.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding either customer satisfaction or revenue goals.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with CRM, especially HubSpot
- Familiarity with Excel
- Passion for the entertainment industry
Hapz is a people-first company, we believe that our goals can only be achieved in a supportive and autonomous environment - where you can take control of your own growth and initiatives. We are also adaptable; we cherish flexibility and ability to thrive in uncertainty. Finally, we put a huge emphasis in communication and empathy. We look for individuals who actively listen, help their teammates, and share their insights.
If this role would make you excited to come into work every day, we need to talk. Please send your CV to email@example.com or through StartupJobsAsia to apply.
Hapz helps event organisers maximise their revenue through our event recommendation and dynamic pricing platform.
Up to 60 days from event day, event organisers would be able to liquidate their unsold tickets by allowing consumers to name their own price through our platform.