Business Development | Customer Service | Project Management
Account Management | Client Relations | Customer Success Management | Facebook Marketing | Digital Marketing
TripZilla is a leading digital travel media platform in Southeast Asia that engages over 25 million travel consumers every month. Established in 2010, TripZilla inspires the wanderlust in its audience with authentic travel stories, guides and tips, and helps the audience make these travels a reality.
Why Join Us?
The dynamic and talented team at TripZilla has a passion for what we do and believe in doing our work with purpose, pride and a positive attitude. We have a fun and candid work culture that recognizes the contribution of each employee, and every team member is empowered to do meaningful work that will make a positive difference.
If you are a driven individual who is seeking to bring your career to the next level, join us in an exciting and rewarding journey!
The Account Manager works with TripZilla’s high-value clients from post-sales implementation to renewal, building and executing marketing strategies for the client using TripZilla media. The Account Manager is a consultant and trusted advisor to their clients, providing an industry-leading experience that leads to client retention and growth.
- Lead overall customer engagement for product retention and growth.
- Build customer-centric strategies to create positive client experience.
- Understand customer goals and drive media campaign towards customer success using TripZilla media.
- Uncover new business opportunities through client consultation and discovery calls.
- Create and deliver Business Reviews to share data and progress with the customer’s key stakeholders, as well as learning more about the customer’s business and challenges.
- Identify key buyers, influencers and decision makers within customer account and forge relationships.
- Ensure all client requests are met and surpassed, with client expectations managed effectively
- Experience and understanding of digital marketing
- A strong understanding of media tools and techniques, communication channels, media planning and reporting processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills – evaluation of key trends in market and media dynamics
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Remote work from anywhere in the Philippines
- Has good internet connection
- Three (3) months probationary period
- There is a weekly meeting in a coworking space for Manila-based team members