1000 - 50000 SGD
Business Development | Corporate Support | Customer Service | Marketing
management consulting | account management | sales and marketing | business development
Kimbocorp is looking for account managers under our proprietary partner program.
About Kimbo Corporate Pte Ltd (“Kimbocorp”)
Kimbocorp is a Singapore incorporated company with the legal rights to create holding company
structures in Singapore. Kimbocorp also has the design and development capabilities in software for
sectors including Retail, Professional Services, Logistics and Real Estate. Kimbocorp runs a bi-annual
program via go.kimbocorp.com, with the last one ending in July 2019, to enlist Small-Medium-Enterprises
(“SMEs”) in Singapore to fund the development of their digitalisation technology including, APPS,
Marketing automation, Cloud-ERP and other solutions under the Singapore government-backed “SME
Go-Digital” Program. Kimbocorp is also a Startup incubator where we once yearly from September to
December every year enlist Startups to setup in Singapore in return for equity and profit-share.
Kimbocorp provides other management consulting and corporate services to Startups and SMEs and is a
truly results-based consulting firm.
Who we are looking for?
In the context of this collaboration, we are looking for a sales and management consultant to convert entrepreneurs from all industries to setup companies in Singapore, and provide account management to convince entrepreneurs to subscribe to intangible assets to allow them to gain international recognition and competitive advantages.
Why you should join us?
You like to;
1. Help businesses gain competitive advantages;
2. Help increase employment and revenues within your network;
3. Build and Prosper from a startup of any kind;
4. Become an agent to businesses around the world to help them gain international recognition;
5. Earn active and passive income directly from your efforts;
6. Be mentored and supported by an experienced corporate services firm.
• Gig Economy
1. Maintain a 10,000 – 15,000 email list within 3 months
2. Manage a marketing and consulting workflow as per Annex B (“Service Levels”)
1. Active Campaign;
2. Pitching, Engaging and Closing;
4. A second language;
5. A third language
6. Financial modeling;
7. Database building.
Gig Economy Model
1. Candidate will be supported for any database building work, including working with Kimbocorp
master scraper and provision of company databases;
2. Candidate will be responsible for setting up and maintaining workflow as per Annex B
3. Candidate will provide proof to be remunerated every month via paypal, paynow or revolut;
4. Candidate will be provided with a dashboard to track remuneration and other deal progress;
5. Candidate can be provided with a “kimbocorp.com” email account upon request;
6. Candidate will be provided with a url for their leads to pay Kimbocorp;
7. Candidate will be given consulting assignments (i.e sales consulting, brand audit, software
implementation) as and when they come up;
8. Candidate, upon request, will be provided with any other supporting materials required to close
This is a unique, long term opportunity for a young consulting keen to continuously engage with startups, SMEs, multi-nationals in their country/network, for the purpose of helping them gain competitive advantages.
Should you be interested in this position please apply by sending an email to email@example.com, including in the subject line the reference “KIMBOCORP PARTNER POSITION” or sign up here https://kimbocorp.activehosted.com/f/7.
Business To Business
5 - 9
Kimbocorp is a simple and scalable platform aimed at helping fellow business owners manage and acquire more intangible assets to benefit their own businesses.
Kimbocorp builds tools to help businesses manage their intangible assets, such as company registrations, trademarks and patents, customer lists, licenses and royalties more effectively. Our mission is to improve reliability and accountability for businesses seeking to manage and acquire more intangible assets.
Kimbocorp is founded by a team of corporate service and finance professionals passionate about helping businesses grow their balance sheets. We are business owners as well and we care greatly on the sustainability of other businesses and want to help them save time, save costs and increase revenues by managing and acquiring more intangible assets from Singapore, which is the most competitive economy in 2019 according to Swiss Business School IMD.
Kimbocorp is headquartered in Singapore, known for being the role model for economic performance, infrastructure, government efficiency and business efficiency. We are a diverse group of people passionate about scaling businesses, market access into Asia and South East Asia, funding and financing businesses, creating better value-added jobs, increasing productivity and automation, increasing brand recognition and brand value, spinning off businesses and increasing enterprise value.
As part of our expansion we are looking for a team of designers, front end, back end and full stack developers to help us implement the digital tools to allow us to capture our markets at scale.
Kimbocorp provides both royalties, retainers, salaries and work passes for potential candidates to work in Singapore.
If you have dreamt to work in the sunny island of Singapore, this is your chance.