5000000 - 7500000 IDR
highly independent | self-motivated | English
We are looking for a highly dynamic, persistent and polite Account Servicing Executive to help us to manage clients who wish to come onboard our HR System, Carbonate (http://www.carbonateapp.com)
As an Account Servicing Executive, your command of English needs to be super. You will be helping to ensure that clients who have decided to come onboard Carbonate are communicated with and brought into our system in an efficient and process-driven way.
Our target market includes mostly SME (small and medium enterprises) and you should be willing to call, using a telephony app that we provide. You would also be expected to communicate via WhatsApp and email with these clients.
As a secondary task, to help you understand the system more, you would be also helping to write our user guide. Your day to day work would involve an estimated 50% of both at this moment. As our sales volumes increase, you would be expected to do more of account servicing.
The right candidate must be someone outgoing, have an understanding of software onboarding process and willing to learn about our software.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Calling clients after-sales are conducted to keep close relations with clients.
- Replying to WhatsApp and email on all queries.
- Scheduling training with our local trainers.
- Speaking to clients about queries they may have.
- On-time status updating summarising the tasks that are occurring so that management can have a view on client statuses at any time.
Job Holder’s Specifications
- We have no minimum education requirements
- Must have some software communications experience
- Must be highly independent, self-motivated, enthusiastic, ambitious, goal-oriented, and success-driven
- Very structured, disciplined and organised.
- Must be able to speak fluently in English and at least 1 other language.
-Able to converse in Mandarin will be a major plus point
We are a small production house with offices in Singapore and India. We learn, experiment, and build our products for small businesses (http://carbonate.sodainmind.com, http://hrsuite.sodainmind.com) and use our expertise to help other startups to build their products.
To take the technologies and ideas of yesteryear out of use.
A personâs value is not based on their title or years of experience, but rather on how they contribute to the common effort. Every member of our team feels responsible for the job they do and is proud of it.
Education is everything. The person should have a chance to better their skills all the time. The working environment should be incentive to the continuous learning, ideas should be shared, knowledge multiplied, soda drunken. There is a lot of things we donât know or canât do. There is nothing we cannot learn.
Great user experience is essential to any product. We encourage empathic thinking for all our employees.
Free soda in the office