800 - 2000 USD
Analytics | Corporate Support
Excel | Journal entry postings | Reconciliations | High attention to detail | Accuracy | Financial Analysis | Accounting
Accountant Job Duties: Responsible for reconciliation and analysis of key financial accounts and Profit and Loss Statement. Recommends actions by analyzing financial options.
Working with the Finance Director and COO to assist with budgeting and forecasting.
Innovates new processes and works with the team to go above and beyond!
· Ownership of the Accounts Payable ledger and monthly reconciliation
· Processing of vendor invoices within the accounting system
· Preparing payment files for review and authorisation in line with company's processes
· Bank transaction coding and reconciliations in line with accounting policies
· Credit card reconciliations in line with company's policies
· Assist with month end and year end close, including management and statutory reporting
· Assist with data entry and analysis as directed by the Finance Manager
· Timely attendance to urgent payment requests
· Assist with budget preparation and analysis
· Opportunity to support the team on other key finance projects that will enhance your skillsets and set you apart from your peers
Candidates shall possess:
· Bachelor of Accounting and/or Finance degree
· 2 to 4 years experience
· Keen attention to detail and takes pride in own work
· Self driven to perform at a high level and a team player
· Excellent Microsoft Office suite skills, in particular Excel
· Contributes ideas to improve processes and innovate
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Passion for travel and/or accounting!
DREAM A LITTLE. TRAVEL A LOT.
Welcome to Asia-Pacific's leading luxury villa booking portal and property manager!
The Luxe Nomad was founded on a simple belief: that luxury travel can be affordable.
Launched in 2012 with a round of angel investment, the Singapore-based startup pioneered collaborating with celebrities and online influencers on Instagram which helped grow its reach to 250,000 travellers. The site now lists over 2500 private villas, apartments, and ski chalets in more than 35 destinations, offering guests the home-away-from-home comforts with a Luxe Nomad touch.
We are expanding into property management, ensuring not only can you book with us, but check into a Luxe Nomad managed property as well.
If this sounds like the type of company you'd like to join, then why not
drop us a line? We're looking for fellow Nomads who think out of the box, love to learn
and aren't afraid of working hard!