accounting system | AR/AP | full set accounting
You are perfect for us if you are:
Highly organized, diligent, and an experienced accounting professional. You’re looking to be part of a meaningful venture that is having a positive impact in the world.
Your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Perform full set of accounting work independently and keep all records up-to-date
- Maintain AR, AP and general ledger, and other accounting records with accuracy
- Maintain a proper filing system
- Liaise with auditor, bankers and regulatory bodies
- MPF contributions required reporting for employee on-boarding and off-boarding
- Handle other company admin ad hoc tasks
- Diploma or above in Accounting / LCCI Level III or equivalent
- 1-5 years solid experience in handling full set of accounts
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Detail-minded, high initiatives and able to work independently
- Proficient PC skills in MS Office with knowledge of Xero Accounting Systems
- Fair communicate with written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer 5-day work with competitive remuneration package and benefits to the right candidate. Interested candidates please send your resume along with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Our office is located in Sheung Wan.
Sports and Outdoors
OVERVIEWLumos is the world's first smart bicycle helmet with integrated lights, brake, and turn signals. Launched to the world on Kickstarter in 2015, Lumos raised over $800,000 in its campaign. Lumos is a mission-driven company. Started out of our dorm rooms at Harvard, we seek to make a positive impact on the world by helping make cycling safer, preventing avoidable traffic deaths, and helping more people everywhere make cycling a bigger part of their everyday lives. Join us in our mission to improve cycling safety and have safer streets for all.
Lumos's mission is to accelerate the world's transition to sustainable transportation.
Lumos value qualities, skills, behaviors, attitudes, and attributes of our employees, we hire and promote people who demonstrate these values. By so doing, the intention is to inspire more of those behaviors, and create a self-reinforcing culture.