1000 - 1000 SGD
finance | accounting | book-keeping
During the internship period, you will be exposed and learn skills to these areas:
- Manage a full set of accounts
- Prepare the month end accounting schedules for month end closing purposes
- Prepare the consolidation schedule for month end consolidation report purpose
- Learn how to prepare and present monthly management reports
- Learn how to work in a multi-country environment, with an international set of colleagues
- Analyze monthly financial results after the closure of accounts to explain variances with both standard and customized analysis
- Contribute to our business performance management process with insights and analysis
- Participate in discussions accounting treatment of transactions
- Support the Accounts Team in managing daily accounting and finance duties
- Support the Accounts team in processing invoices, POs, general ledger entries.
- Support Financial Controller in financial analysis and budget reviews.
- Candidate must be currently pursuing at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent (eg. ACCA)
- Should have strong EXCEL skills
- Comfortable in working in a fast-paced environment
- "Can do" attitude, team player, fun, energetic personality, works well under pressure
- Enjoys working in a Silicon Valley styled internet start-up culture which requires a "hands-on" attitude.
- Singapore Citizen & Singapore PR may apply
Business To Business
50 - 99
Arcadier is a multi-award winning cool technology start-up company which recently won the Emerging Enterprise Awards 2016 and the Best Innovative Start-up (Early Stage) 2016 awards, Millennial 20-20 Commerce Enabler Awards 2017.
Headquartered in Singapore, Arcadier has offices in Sydney, Manila with a team of 30 employees, Arcadier is the first organisation in the world to provide a DIY off-the-shelve marketplace technology that would enable anyone with a marketplace idea be able to build one within minutes, no coding needed and no developers needed.
To create connected communities where people discover, learn, trust and trade easily.
We’re often exposed to great business ideas from local and global customers. Whether you are an aspiring entrepreneur or an established brand who wants to improve lives and economies around you, we go above and beyond in creating our marketplace software to deliver satisfaction to our partners.
We dare to venture deep into the digital world and create something that’s going to shake the status quo on the internet. Looking at the supply and demand in the market, we are constantly pushing boundaries in what we do to support the collaborative economy.
At Arcadier, we often ask ourselves, “How could it be done better?” We’re doing everything we can to make sure we reach a solution. Along the way we’re doing our best to have fun, and to learn a few things too. We look forward to walking alongside you as a member of our community, and in building a successful marketplace to change the world together.
What we value
Working at Arcadier is more than just receiving paychecks and enjoying awesome perks. It’s about shaping the world for the better. Create opportunities for millions of women and men around the world, improve local economies, inspire artists, and bring communities together.
Who we’re looking for
At Arcadier, our focus is to empower entrepreneurs, communities, and companies all around the globe. We are a passionate team working to turn ideas into reality, and we do it well. We’re looking for someone to take their creativity to the next level and create something that can make a difference.