2500 - 3000 SGD
Accounting | Account Management | Xero | SQL | Payroll
Oddle is a Singapore-based startup that provides a smart online ordering system which enables F&B business owners to manage their own take-away orders and grow their business. Since our platform launched in 2014, Oddle is heating up the food delivery space, with over USD16 million worth of orders transacted!
We offer a cloud-based, e-commerce and orders management solution which caters specifically to the operations of F&B businesses. Our solution is a unified, all-in-one online ordering system which funnels all orders to designated restaurants.
We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Analyst to join our team in Singapore! We invite you to join us on this journey to realise our ambition, as well as exploring your potential!
- Assist in day to day accounts and billing operations
- Perform weekly ageing of Accounts Receivable and highlight payment risks of customers
- Following up on overdue and collections and advise on payment status
- Perform supplier billing reconciliation to ensure reasonableness and no leakage
- Challenge and be proactive in optimising the current cost structure
- 2-3 years experience in a Finance Admin Role
- Good command of English
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Good understanding of HR processes and experience with payroll processing
- Hands-on experience with accounting software, like Xero is a plus
- Meticulous, organised and detail oriented
- Open-minded, eager to learn and able to adapt to a fast-paced working environment
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and SQL skills desirable
- Honest and high level of integrity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Please note that the company is unable to sponsor work pass for overseas or non-local candidates.
If you are driven and looking for tremendous growth opportunities and want to grow with us, we would love to speak with you soon!
50 - 99
Every year, 60% of restaurants fall off the market. New names get lost in the sea of competition. To come up on top, restaurants must explore innovative ways to grow. Instead of expanding brick-and-mortar store space, many restaurants have turned to offering food delivery to lift their sales.
However, managing delivery operations is hard work. Customised solutions are too expensive. Cheap solutions are inadequate. Concerns on lowering operating costs make it harder for restaurants to get to the next level.
Being restaurateurs ourselves, we understand this. That's why we started Oddle. We want to make it easy for restaurants to engage, manage and grow their F&B business through an all-in-one online ordering system.
Staying competitive is not going to get easier, but it will get smarter. With Oddle, restaurants can truly take their F&B business to the next level.
To enable F&B businesses to grow and manage their brands through an all-in-one, integrated and cost-effective solution.
We aim to build a sustainable ecosystem that will take the F&B industry into the future.
Intellectual Curiosity: At Oddle we are curious, and we have a hunger to consistently learn. We are very open to ideas and innovation
Authenticity: We treasure the concept of intrinsic motivation. We encourage genuine conversations and constructive debates
Resilient: We are a team of hard-working individuals that strive to get the job done in the best possible manner. We are committed to high quality work.
Reflective: Personal Growth is about being aware of one's strength and weaknesses. We are obsessed about improving ourselves.
Adaptable: Being in a startup requires flexibility and being agile to changes that would bring impact
Fun Loving: We are very serious about work and our goals, but beneath our professional exterior, we are really a bunch of people who love to have fun.