345 - 382 USD
Corporate Support | Customer Service | Others
Secretarial | General Affairs | Admin
- Maintain cleanliness and orderliness of the office.
- Maintain office and pantry supplies inventory.
- Buy office supplies once a week or whenever needed
- Strictly implement the company policies and office rules.
- Manage and safekeep company assets such as laptops, mobile phones, multimedia, keys and the like.
- Pay bills - electric and water bill
Support all staff members
- Arrange business trips such as flight and hotel bookings.
- Set up a meeting requirements
- Organize corporate event (Outing, Christmas Party, Birthday, others).
- Assists company visitors (meet, greet, lead to meeting room and prepare coffee)
- Send letters and packages
- Issue RFID cards, gatepass, workpass when it is needed
Finance and Legal related tasks
- Summarize receipts of employee’s reimbursements.
- Process the renewal of business and working permits.
- Bachelor's Degree from any background
- Previous related work experience is an advantage
- Good command of English
- Fun to communicate with
- Critical Thinking and Logical Reasoning
- Have a strong passion for startup
- Result-oriented mind with passion for work
- Detail-oriented, well organized, with good sense of responsibility
YOYO Holdings (http://yoyo-holdings.com) is a Singapore based company, which offers several reward platforms in Southeast Asia. Our vision is to provide a free Internet to next billion users. We are currently operating in Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam and will expand soon in other emerging countries. Our reward engine incentivizes consumers via sending out airtime to their mobile phones. We are a VC-backed startup which have raised millions fund in total. We won following pitch competitions:
- Winner at Echelon 2014 Satellite in Philippines
- Top 10 Promising Startups in Echelon 2014
- 2nd prize at Launch Pad, Infinity Venture Summit Autumn 2015
- Winner at Startup Competition, New Economic Summit 2015
- 2nd prize at Arena, Tech In Asia Tokyo 2015
PopSlide (http://popslide.me), a lock screen mobile app was released very recently. It is a fabulous app to discover favorite mobile apps, brands, coupons, and raffles. The more you slide the lock screen of your phone, the more you get rewarded. Now, millions people are earning points to get free mobile airtime everyday.
Why We Are Doing
The past decade has seen a meteoric rise in emerging markets within developing nations across the globe â this is often termed, the ânext billionâ. Corporations worldwide are scrambling to enter these markets, only to find that consumer behavior is always at flux and highly unpredictable. There is an inherent need to connect with potential customers, and yet, the traditional challenges of doing commerce in developing nations remain in front of them. We see the missing piece of the puzzle to be mobile technology.
Mobile phones have seen an unprecedented penetration amongst the population in developing nations. As a result, roughly 96% of the worldâs population, equivalent to 6.8 billion users, are now connected via mobile technology. In developing countries, mobile usage is characterized by the prevalence of prepaid airtime and text messaging. As its burden on household income grows, the value of purchased airtime (or âloadsâ) is approaching that of cash money. We see mobile airtime as an opportunity to economically empower such users.
The fact is that the majority of the markets in developing nations remain underserved. As peopleâs disposable incomes rise, the choice of newer and better products generally escape them. One important reason new entrants find it hard to penetrate the market is that traditional advertising channels, such as billboards and media spots, are dominated by existing players. We believe that SMS-based ads using mobile airtime rewards provide a new, untapped channel to influence consumers. It does this by redirecting the money spent on advertising to those who may actually buy the product. We also believe in being present in the markets where our clients have decided to launch campaigns. This way, by building a base of opt-in users and through surveys and directed campaigns, we gain insights on cultural and social influencers. We practice where the action is.
What Problem Does Your Technology Solve?
Most of us think of the Internet as a global community. But two-thirds of the worldâs population does not have Internet access yet because of high Internet costs.
We can provide free mobile Internet data for the next billion people. Our solution is simple and similar as to TV. Everyone can enjoy watching TV programs for free because of the advertisement model. We need to watch attractive TV commercials from sponsors between TV programs.
Likewise- our product PopSlide, we provide free talktime from all mobile operators in the Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, and India, for viewing premium advertisements on their mobile lock screens. In addition, users can enjoy our lock screen ads and earn points even when they are off-line. Our solution is the easiest way to earn mobile data credits to access the Internet in emerging countries.