Malaysian Statutory Body Filing | Administrative Support | Basic HR filing & salary management | Basic Management Accounts Handling
We are a dynamic Startup Accelerator using Silicon Valley's 'The Lean Startup' methodology. We are now embarking on our new aspiration of launching a Venture Builder focusing on the Islamic Market. We aim to not only grow other Startups but also form a community of like-minded entrepreneurs focusing on the Muslim market.
Our hope is to use business and technology to innovate practical solutions for daily life. In addition, we want to help create more balance in the distribution of wealth through healthy business and economic ecosystems and encourage a marketplace with fair trade and mutually beneficial relationships.
We are looking for admin staff who want to use their office skills to create an impact.The best candidate is someone who is honest, responsible, and has a sense of accountability. This person must be self-motivated, able to quickly learn and take directions, willing to be flexible in their time and duties, and wants to grow as our company grows.
The person is expected to support the Founding Team in setting up the Islamic Venture Builder in various tasks.
- General Administration - managing and filing all documentation of the company related to (but not limited) statutory bodies such as SSM, MPPJ, MSC Malaysia and others.
- Liasing with officers from the statutory bodies
- Clerical and secretarial work for the Founder as needed
- HR Administration -
- posting job ads, scehduling interviews, producing offer letters and supporting on boarding for recruitment of new staff.
- Handling documentation for confirmations, resignation and termination of existing employees.
- Calculation of monthly salary and issuance of monthly payslips
- Finance - organising all bills, receipts, invoices from vendors or suppliers. Issuing invoices to customers and doing follow-up for payments. Liaising with outsourced accountant to produce monthly management accounts.
- Any other task in the setup of the Venture Builder
- Have a terrific execution mentality, great at problem solving and get-things-done type.
- Enjoy doing a little bit of everything and thrive in multi-tasking environment.
- Be intrigued by the Islamic Market and Startups in general.
- Passionate enough to dedicate to a 50 hours work-week.
- Understand all aspects of business administration.
- Must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Secretarial or equivalent. (Dropouts also accepted!)
- Be an excellent communicator - being able to communicate well while speaking and writing.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Arabic is a bonus
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ara Damansara and have willingness to move closer to office if currently staying far away.
- Competitive salary package
- Employee Share Option Scheme (ESOS)
- Work & Learn directly with Founder of 20 years experience
- Allocated hours for Self Improvement
- Part of Founding Team with Promotion opportunities
- Great working culture
Business To Business
Code Ar.my is an online startup accelerator helping people without any technical background to turn their tech ideas into a business. Our programs are based on Lean Startup and Agile Development methodologies. We are also the ASEAN regional partner for Lean Startup Machine.
Our Army of awesome professionals and talents, from all over the world, provides a complete and long- term program, which guides entrepreneurs throughout the whole process of setting up an IT business, from the idea validation to the MVP and technical development.
Thanks to our online platform, the program is accessible from any place in the world.
We are looking for talents to join a lean but fast growing team, which is delivering support, investment and services to the global tech startup community. We love hiring and working with interesting people with a 'startup' mind who believe in the "get set ready go" anthem :-) ! Along with a growing and fun culture, we also offer you great opportunities to activate your thinking buds and wear different hats. So wait no longer. Apply soon :-). Say Hi !, know more about us and meet us by emailing on email@example.com
We have a ready, set, go and get em culture!
We offer all the good stuff - competitive salary, medical benefits, our own cool co-working space, a macbook, large monitors, weekly team dinners, team days, fun and laughter. But we go beyond the usual common stuff. We have a brilliant team to challenge you, a product that is changing lives, and a purpose that is worth getting out of bed for.