1600 - 2500 SGD
Independent | Multi-task | Communication | Human Resourc | Problem-solving skills
We are inviting individuals who share our values of constantly doing things that make sense, willing to face challenges, making necessary sacrifices, and adapt to changes.
The ideal candidate is someone who has an independent mindset and is capable of accomplishing tasks in a dynamic environment. As an Administration Executive, your primary focus will be to provide clerical and administrative support to the company. You will bridge the gap between applicants, key business stakeholders, and team members. You are to have meticulous attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills to collaborate across departments in enhancing the effectiveness and efficiency of the business operations and recruitment strategies.
Therefore, a commitment to overcome difficult challenges, and the conviction to serve merchants and users are must have qualities.
- Lead the recruitment process, including job advertisement placing, daily updating of applicant status, the initial screening of suitable candidates, responding to applicant email, and keeping an organized record of candidates.
- Oversee logistics and payment process together with the weekly preparation of merchant’s earnings report and payment summary.
- Arrangement of follow up calls as well as answer incoming calls to accommodate the caller’s intention, assist with their needs, and request information as necessary.
- Monitor inventory control, including organizing, documenting, and labeling of office supplies, issued individual employee assets, and company assets.
- In charge of creating a file template and filing system for various functions.
- Assist in setting up client accounts and merchant onboarding process.
- Take detailed meeting minutes during discussions.
- Organize Google calendar for team members.
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related fields.
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience is a plus.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills while capable of working under pressure.
- Exhibits strong communication and organizational skills.
- A great team player who can work with internal and external partners with an immense amount of curiosity to learn from the best practices.
- Ability to manage time, smartly organize work priorities, and multi-task efficiently and effectively.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
5 - 9
We only do things that make sense and will continue to do that. We are a team of individuals who agrees that; by no means, we are anywhere near one of the greatest teams in the world in terms of technical skills. However, all of us are confident that we are one of the most determined teams who is willing to face challenges, make necessary sacrifices, and adapt to changes.
In the meantime, we do hope that we can become one of the greatest teams in many aspects one day by working very hard and making the necessary effort to constantly only do things that make sense. Because of this very reason, we wish to invite individuals who share our values of constantly doing things that make sense, willing to face challenges, making necessary sacrifices, and adapting to changes.
Short-term: demonstrate to both merchants and their customers that transaction receipts can be accessed using the mobile number because both the existing technology and customer behaviour are ready for the transition.
Long-term: gain access to resources and be capable of evaluating the global supply chain of food using primary data to effectively forecast and efficiently allocate food resources accordingly. Transform food into a function of utility such as water and electricity in developed nations.
Do your best; forget the rest :)
We only do things that make sense.