1000 - 2200 SGD
Analytics | Big Data
Tensorflow/PyTorch/Caffé | Python Programming | ML
XRVision is an awarded Startup company specializing in AI-based Enterprise-grade Video Content Analytics (VCA) in highly challenging environments. XRVision’s software platform is leveraging cutting edge cloud/on-premise, computer vision, AI and IoT technologies.
The company is led by globally renowned experts who previously headed large groups at Microsoft and Intel. The company HQ is located in Singapore (One North Area)
We are looking for a highly motivated intern to join our AI & Computer Vision team that delivers innovative Computer Vision solutions to global customers. You will conform to high standards and work in a cutting edge, dynamic, and professionally challenging environment.
Successful interns will be offered a full-time permanent position at XRVision at the end of the internship period
- Work with end customers and our R&D team to define business challenges that require the use of various ML/DNN & Algorithmic techniques
- Analyze large sets of Visual (images and videos) and Sensor data and train machine learning models using commercial tools like Tensorflow, PyTorch, Caffé etc., for detection, classification, tracking, behavioral analysis, anomaly detection and much more. These models will then be used to derive actionable outcomes for business problems.
- Gather customers feedback and improve existing ML models and algorithms.
- Write code (Python/C++) to prepare, use, enhance and test models.
- Research public ML models and data sets
- Completed at least 1 year of studies as part of a Diploma/Bachelor/Master in one of the the following subjects : IT/Engineering/Computer Science/Information Systems/Statistics/Mathematics
- At least 3 months experience in Python programming
- Completed at least 1 Uni/Online course in Machine Learning
- Experience with one or more of the following ML tools: Tensorflow, Caffé, Keras, MxNet, PyTorch
- Analytical Thinking
- Bonus Areas: C++, OpenCV, Data Science, Mathematics
At least a 6 months internship with at least 4 days a week and preferably full-time. we are flexible with start and end dates and allow flexibility to accommodate exams. leave etc.