android; developer; web
InvestingNote (https://www.investingnote.com/) is the biggest social network platform for stock investors/traders in Singapore.
We are looking for a brilliant Android developer to join our team in Kuala Lumpur for the development and enhancement of our existing platform that are used by thousands of stock market investors/traders.
Your primary focus will be the development of Android application and the integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers. Commitment to collaborative problem solving, and the desire to create a quality product is essential.
- Ability to code in any major programming language. No degree is required! We need your skills and not your certificates!
- Minimum 1 year experience with native Android mobile development in Java
- Basic knowledge of website and back-end development
- A great team player
- Appreciate users' feedback and the hunger to create a world-class mobile application
- Experience with the financial market will be a bonus!
InvestingNote (http://www.investingnote.com) is a Singapore government-funded FinTech startup company. It aims to promote Singaporeâs financial literacy by creating a social network dedicated for stock investors, a place where the retail stock investors meet the professional investors to exchange investing ideas.
The company has raised seed fundings from SPH and National Research Foundations. The company is also featured in Business Times and Straits Times.