security | version control | restful api | android development | kotlin
Sweet Spot Digital (Malaysia) is a technology startup that is building a marketing engagement platform. Sweet Spot is a wholly owned subsidiary of Berjaya Group. We are currently expanding our product team and looking for talented developers.
Please download our app to have a better understanding of our product http://www.mysweetspot.com.my
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of an application. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other developers, product managers and marketing managers. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- 3+ years of professional Android development experience or equivalent.
- Strong proficiency in Kotlin, Java 6 and 7 and the entire Android development toolchain.
- Total familiarity with Android Studio.
- Strong knowledge in core Android libraries and popular third party libraries.
- Strong experience of integrating RESTful APIs.
- Strong knowledge of core computer science and engineering topics – algorithms, data structures, design patterns.
- Attention to detail and sense of UX/UI Design
- Experience with version control systems
Note: Please note that only Malaysian citizens are accepted to this job, since we do not have a MSC status.
Sweet Spot Digital (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is a Tech Startup that is a subsidiary of Berjaya Corporation Berhad. Our solutions range from consumer app, enterprise engagement solution to consultancy in marketing, particularly in digital engagement marketing. We are currently expanding and looking for talented people for sales, product and marketing teams.