1000 - 1400 SGD
Business Development | Technical Support
• Excellent language skills
About the Role
You will be part of our pioneering team in commercialising the surgical robot for the Global Market. Venturing into new territories and even discovering new applications and approaches for the robot. Your role will cut across a few other departments including Regulatory and Engineering. We are calling upon individuals who share our visions of improving the quality of surgery and are undaunted by the challenges accompanied throughout the journey.
· Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to existing and prospective customers
· Engage with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements
· Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide after sales support
· Identifying and participating in sales opportunities such as new contracts, contract renewals and system sales.
· Support securing new and repeat orders including coordination of product delivery
· Support clinical deployments and assist clients solve problems with installed equipment
· Maintenance of equipment and equipment installation during trials
· Develop products or program suggestions for clients and successfully sell them
· Bachelor’s degree in Business & Marketing and/or Engineering or equivalent.
· Experience in the medical device industry and in a regional role is a plus.
· Excellent language skills and can handle public relations.
· Understand risk management and medical procedures.
· Highly committed to accomplish any task and KPI.
· Strong mindset and ability to work under pressure.
· Traveling overseas for work may be required.