Art and Craft Background | Kids lover with Teaching Experience
- Teaching - plan, organize and evaluate class activities and lessons based on Teaching Manual.
- Supervise and assist students. Encourage creativity, interaction and teamwork.
- Assist the Principal to ensure smooth operation of the Outlet.
- To stand in for Principal in his/her absence.
- Resolve parents and staff feedback / complaints.
- Material preparations as well as tidy up the classroom
- Hand on to prepare the student sample artwork follow the Teaching manual.
- In charge of the administrative duties of Outlet, eg: Key in attendance, arrange for student replacement class.
- Training opportunities to be a nationwide certified MY CRAFT STUDIO teacher.
- Opportunities to join as business partner for serious candidate.
MY Craft Studio, the international art & craft education leader, âWe inspire & empower childrenâs creativity through originality & aesthetic of art concept.â A programme that prioritize freedom of artistic expression and choice. MY Craft Studio offers Nursery Art course (NAC) for 3-6 years old and Multicultural Craft (MCC) for 7-12 years old. These programmes are widely known for providing children the ideal platform to express themselves through art.
- Minimum SPM holder or equivalent qualification.
- Enthusiasm in early childhood education especially art and craft.
- Patience and willing to get along with kids from age 3 to 12.
- On job training will be provided, No prior experience required.
- Short working hours. Must able to commit to the allocated working slot. (weekday\weekend).
Interested Candidate, please fill in the employment application form.