Cambrian Ventures is a business model innovator in digital healthcare, interactive advertising and eCommerce. We are looking for founding team members across business and tech. We are currently recruiting for a listed retailer.
- Validate market needs of a a pre-own luxury products marketplace
- Formulate and execute product sourcing roadmap
- Develope and execute Go-to-market strategy and launch marketing plans
- Perform operational assessment to launch 1 boutique every month for 12 months across 12 cities
- Develop SOP for shipping and payments
- Be the deputy commercial lead to the core team, with the roadmap of leading an international team
- At least 2 years of digital product management experience within a sizeable digital media or eCommerce operation, or project management experience in a software development agency.
- At least 2 years of experience as a product lead rolling out new products or refinements working alongside a technical team and a UX UI team.
- Completed at least 2 rounds of new product development and launches, from design thinking, to designing wireframes, to writing functional specifications, managing software development and eventual managing operations.
- Good understanding of software development, data architecture, process re-engineering, emerging technologies, customer experience design and digital marketing.
- Some experience in digital marketing.
- A high level of resourcefulness and an orientation for outcome is required for this role.
- Experience working in cross functional and multi-cultural teams preferred.
- Experience in consulting preferred.
- Degree, minor or training in Business, Computer Science .
- Passionate about technology, digital, consumer products and retail.
- Based in Singapore. Occasional travel may be required.
- 6-month contract convertible to a 1-year contract or a permanent role depending on business needs.
- Equity and cofounding role for long term committed(2 years) candidates
- Monthly stipend of $1k
- Interns may also apply