Analytics | Corporate Support | Project Management | Others
Driven | Leadership | Consolidation | Month End Close | Accounting and Tax compliance | Forecast and Budget | Management reporting | Accounting | Financial Analysis | Accuracy | High attention to detail | Qualified CA or CPA
If you know your numbers, have great business acumen and want to be in a position where your analysis and action can make an impact on a group of companies - apply to be our Finance Manager at The Luxe Nomad.
You will work directly with the Finance Director, responsible for month end close for HQ, assisting with financial analysis on KPIs, making recommendations based on analysis and be a part of our tech transformation plan.
Our vibrant team is filled with passionate and driven individuals. Past experience in the travel and hospitality industry is a bonus.
- Opportunities for travel to our other business locations.
- Great career progression and development opportunities.
- Excellent working environment
Salary: Negotiable, based on skills and experience
· Lead the month end and year end close, including management and statutory reporting
· Financial analysis as directed by the Finance Director and COO on sales, key market segments and opex
· Assist with the establishment of our centralised accounts payable and receivable functions in KL
· Ensure finance related policies and procedures are followed and make recommendations on strengthening our control environment
· Assist with monthly cash flow projections and budget preparation and analysis
· Consolidation of our other Asia business units, and prepare Group reporting packages with input from other locations
· Assist with aspects of HR and Administration management
· Opportunity to support the team on other key finance projects - including our Tech transformation plan, due diligence support - that will enhance your skill-sets and set you apart from your peers
Candidates shall possess:
· Bachelor of Accounting and/or Finance degree
· 5- 7 years experience
· Good knowledge base of technical accounting requirements, including local GAAP and IFRS
· Experience in preparation and review of month end close including P&L analysis, balance sheet reconciliations and management reporting
· Keen attention to detail and takes pride in own work
· Self driven to perform at a high level and a team player
· Excellent Microsoft Office suite skills, in particular Excel
· Contributes ideas to improve processes and innovate
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Past experience in Big 4 (audit or deals) and/or in the travel industry is a bonus
· Passion for travel and/or accounting!
DREAM A LITTLE. TRAVEL A LOT.
Welcome to Asia-Pacific's leading luxury villa booking portal and property manager!
The Luxe Nomad was founded on a simple belief: that luxury travel can be affordable.
Launched in 2012 with a round of angel investment, the Singapore-based startup pioneered collaborating with celebrities and online influencers on Instagram which helped grow its reach to 250,000 travellers. The site now lists over 2500 private villas, apartments, and ski chalets in more than 35 destinations, offering guests the home-away-from-home comforts with a Luxe Nomad touch.
We are expanding into property management, ensuring not only can you book with us, but check into a Luxe Nomad managed property as well.
If this sounds like the type of company you'd like to join, then why not
drop us a line? We're looking for fellow Nomads who think out of the box, love to learn
and aren't afraid of working hard!