7000000 - 14000000 IDR
Corporate Support | Customer Service
Good communication, Relationship Management, Contact Support
Title: Assistant Manager/Manager - Call Centre Operations
Reports to: Country
Based at: Jakarta
redBus operates in a virtual, global e-commerce environment and operates in several countries
As an Asst. Manager – Call Center Support, the candidate will be required to serve as main point of contact between redBus and BPO Vendors. Collaboratively work with Vendors to build Vendor schedules, identify milestones and track the Vendor's progress to implement the process flows and integrations. Ideal candidate will have experience helping to manage remote teams to ensure continuous and effective services are provided within budget and in accordance with contract requirements and SLAs. The role requires the candidate to work with management team of BPOs and drive established service levels and metrics by effectively managing the Client –Vendor relationship.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Serve as main point of contact between redBus and BPO Vendors.
• Respond to consumer & distribution complaints that are escalated from the Vendor
• Collaboratively work with Vendors to build Vendor schedules, identify milestones and track the Vendor's progress to implement the process flows and integrations
• Partner with management team of redBus to ensure consistency with processes and reporting
• Work with stakeholders to set SLAs, identify the critical data needed to effectively manage the Vendor and provide information for reporting purposes
• Proactively monitor and manage the Vendors to ensure that they are performing all their functions in a “best in class” manner, including client attentiveness and representation of redBus
• Monitors dashboards to report on the service that the Vendors are providing
• Evaluate, respond to and resolve queries by the Vendors
• Serves as critical escalation point for service issues and complaints
• Primary person to submit and track vendor payments.
• Meet with vendor periodically for supplier performance review (analyze spend (trend)), new services, etc.
• Under minimal supervision, oversee relationship with external vendors by performing analysis of their multiple job functions
• Develop and implement process improvement solutions related to business need
• Ensure service delivery by working closely with corporate headquarters, local management team and external vendors
• Develop, forecast, and deliver weekly/monthly site results reports; Reports include: key metrics, stack ranking of agents and site comparisons
• Develop and implement processes to increase performance
• Ensure vendor service level agreements are being met and vendor performance aligns with strategic goals and priorities
• Track and report on results by individual and by team
• Works with corporate, local management and vendors on data analyses
• Design and implement an ongoing communication process between vendor and corporate team
• Recommend project specific changes in an approach to enhance production
• Responsible for the weekly, monthly and annual goals of vendor contracts
• 5+ years of work experience within a contact center environment as a Assistant Manager / or Prior experience as an AM - Vendor Support
• Strong verbal and written communication, influencing and negotiation skills, including excellent telephone skills and presentation skills
• Strong analytical skills and ability to manage multiple projects at a time and often under tight timeframes.
• Ability to work toward goal achievement using negotiation, teamwork/collaboration, motivation, and time/work prioritization
• Ability to demonstrate innovation and good judgment/problem-solving skills when making decisions