3000 - 3800 SGD
Marketing | Web Development | Digital Marketing | Web Analytics | Brand Awareness | Online Marketing | B2B Marketing | Google Analytics | Marketing Campaigns | Google Ads
Igloohome's award-winning smart locks and access solutions allow home & property owners to grant access to visitors remotely. igloohome is a partner of Airbnb & HomeAway, and has rolled out our products to over 100 countries. We are working with leading property developers, such as Sansiri in Thailand and Capitaland in Vietnam. igloohome's enterprise line - iglooworks - aims to improve access management in the real estate and infrastructure industries, to build smarter cities.
The Assistant Marketing Manager is responsible for leading and contributing to projects and programmes that drive brand awareness, lead generation, and revenue growth. The Assistant Marketing Manager will report directly to the Marketing Director and be responsible for the development and management of marketing programmes, implementation and results. This high-impact role will work across functions and interact with partners.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Oversee lead generation and design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
- Work closely with the website development team to achieve marketing targets and business goals
- B2B marketing experience in the tech industry strongly preferred
- Experience in digital marketing planning and execution a plus (eg. Facebook, Google Adwords)
- 3-6 years demonstrable experience in marketing or a related field together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- B2B marketing experience a bonus
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences, USPs, and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- Resourceful, with a hands-on approach
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience in digital marketing (eg. Facebook, Google Adwords)
- Comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics
Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Igloohome is a start-up that has created a smart lock and smart lockbox which allow home or property owners to grant access to their property remotely, via a mobile app. igloohome is ventured funded by Singtel, Asiaâs leading communications brand, and other investors across USA and Singapore, and is a portfolio company of DreamIt Ventures, a leading start-up accelerator in USA. igloohome is also a partner of Airbnb.
We are looking for highly passionate and motivated interns who are interested to join a dynamic and fast growing start-up. You will work closely with the founding team as we go to market. If building things and changing the world excite you, joining igloohome is for you.