1800 - 2200 SGD
Project Management | Others
Client servicing | Video production | Team management | Budget management | Project management | Time management
OHBOY! Pictures is a full-service video production house dedicated to providing clients, big or small, with videos that meet their marketing, corporate or other needs, while also emphasizing on quality service.
Our Assistant Producers will support Producers in carrying out various project management functions, and will work closely with members of the creative team to successfully produce video content. Assistant Producers may also be tasked to lead smaller scale projects on their own.
Skills and Competencies for Development Under the Traineeship:
- Awareness of video production processes and on-set etiquette
- Interacting and servicing of clients from various fields
- Facilitating informational flows and ensuring effective communication between internal and external stakeholders
- Budget planning and allocation
- Resource management, including sourcing, evaluation andengagement matters
- Organization and time management on a project scale, as wellas daily filming schedules
- Logistical planning for optimization of film sets
Our Assistant Producers will be involved in:
- Client servicing and understanding of clients’ needs
- Coordinating the activities of in-house staff and external personnel throughout the production process
- Project management and coordination of various videoprojects from the pre-production to the post-production stage
- Organization and management of film sets
- Both fresh diploma graduates and mid-career individuals are welcome to apply.
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions); or
- Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020.
- 9 months