875 - 1100 USD
Process improvement | Accounting | Team player | High attention to detail | Accounts payable experience | Highly organised | Strong communication skills | Ability to work with large data set | Deliver to tight deadlines | Bank reconciliation
If you love to keep things organised, have laser-accuracy precision and have an accounting background, apply for our Associate Accountant role at The Luxe Nomad. With a fast growing team, there's great career advancement opportunity.
We're a team of passionate travelers (although we do head to the office each day!) that love to think outside of the box and go the extra mile for our guests and each other, working in a fast-paced start-up environment in KL City.
Accounting degree is required, however applicants relevant and practical experience in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable handling will also be considered. Its a bonus if you have accounting experience within the hospitality and travel industry too!
- Reconcile bank accounts on a daily basis
- Matching purchase order against invoices and preparing invoices for payment
- Support the month end close process, including ownership of key balance sheet reconciliations and preparing P&L and management accounts for review
- Cross trained and support the Accounts Receivable function as back up as required
- Responsible for expense and credit card claims and reconciliation
- Perform data entry tasks with precision
- Liaising with other divisions to resolve queries
- Participate actively in project work, adhoc tasks assigned by Finance Manager and other administrative duties
- Hold an Accounting degree with 1- 3 years work experience working in a Finance team in a high-volume transaction environment
- Ability to prepare a full set of accounts (including P&L and Balance Sheet reconciliations)
- Good working knowledge of Google Sheets and/or Excel (Formulas, Pivot Tables, Reference Functions)
- Have excellent attention to detail and ability to work with large data sets
- Motivated to find end-to-end solutions and process improvements
- Deliver to tight deadlines in an evolving environment and sometimes shifting priorities
- Strong communication skills
- Highly organised
- Team player
- Based in KL
- Fluent in English
DREAM A LITTLE. TRAVEL A LOT.
Welcome to Asia-Pacific's leading luxury villa booking portal and property manager!
The Luxe Nomad was founded on a simple belief: that luxury travel can be affordable.
Launched in 2012 with a round of angel investment, the Singapore-based startup pioneered collaborating with celebrities and online influencers on Instagram which helped grow its reach to 250,000 travellers. The site now lists over 2500 private villas, apartments, and ski chalets in more than 35 destinations, offering guests the home-away-from-home comforts with a Luxe Nomad touch.
We are expanding into property management, ensuring not only can you book with us, but check into a Luxe Nomad managed property as well.
If this sounds like the type of company you'd like to join, then why not
drop us a line? We're looking for fellow Nomads who think out of the box, love to learn
and aren't afraid of working hard!