Bank reconciliation | Deliver to tight deadlines | Ability to work with large data set | Strong communication skills | Highly organised | Accounts payable experience | High attention to detail | Team player | Accounting | Process improvement
If you love to keep things organised, have laser-accuracy precision and have an accounting experience, apply for our Associate Accountant role at The Luxe Nomad. You will be focused on supporting our Accounts Receivable and Payable functions in Thailand and Bali - so strong communication skills is a must and travel will be required - lucky you!
With a fast growing team, there's great career advancement opportunity too. We're a team of passionate travelers (although we do head to the office each day!) that love to think outside of the box and go the extra mile for our guests and each other, working in a fast-paced start-up environment in KL City.
Accounting degree is preferred, however applicants relevant and practical experience in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable handling will also be considered. Its a bonus if you have accounting experience within the hospitality and travel industry too!
- Review invoices for appropriate documentation prior to payment, including matching back to our internal reservation records
- Perform invoice and general ledger data entry
- Execute credit card and bank account reconciliation
- Match amounts payable back to our reservation records prior to payment
- Perform accounts receivable reconciliations and follow up outstanding deposits timely
- Real time updating of our internal reservation records for payment collected and paid (data entry)
- Support our automation activities across the accounts payable and receivable functions
- Assist senior financial officers as needed
- Have at least 2 - 3 years bookkeeping or accounting work experience working in a Finance team in a high-volume transaction environment
- Good working knowledge of Google Sheets and/or Excel (Formulas, Pivot Tables, Reference Functions)
- Have excellent attention to detail and ability to work with large data sets
- Motivated to find end-to-end solutions and process improvements
- Deliver to tight deadlines in an evolving environment and sometimes shifting priorities
- Strong communication skills
- Highly organised
- Team player
- Based in KL
- Fluent in English
Travel and Transportation
50 - 99
The Luxe Nomad is Asia-Pacific’s leading luxury villa booking portal and management company. With 85+ exclusively managed villas across Bali, Koh Samui and Phuket, as well as a carefully curated collection of properties in the region, we welcome travellers to explore the world in style.
Our mission is to champion, inspire and enable our guests to travel well. We take pride in our attention to detail, our focus on great service, and building personal connections with our guests. By taking the guesswork out of your holiday, we invite you to “Dream a little. Travel a lot.”
To establish The Luxe Nomad as Asia-Pacific’s leading luxury villa manager, creating a brand of villas synonymous with the most exceptional stay possible.
Above and Beyond! Or best described as: “A team is more than the sum of its parts, but it can not stand if it is not united. The team as a whole must work together to create something big, beautiful and wholly authentic - to be something different and unexpected. We work hard and play together to be the best in the business for our customers and ourselves.”
We are a fast growing innovative company that has offices in Singapore, Malaysia, Samui, Phuket, Bali and the Philippines! Come join a supportive, fun team who always goes above and beyond.