Delivering next generation business outcomes. DC combines technology that digitizes and automates business processes, unlocks actionable insights, and delivers everything-as-a-service with our team's deep industry, functional and technical expertise. So you can confidently chart your course to consuming your core business services on demand, accelerate innovation and speed to market. Welcome to the "as-a-service" business revolution.
You responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Assess requirements, design, and implement Data Cohorts implementation projects, primarily ERP, Core Banking and Core Insurance solutions.
- Assist customers in defining best practice processes for documents handling and associated processes.
- Conduct customer training sessions.
- Participate in the development of a solution description that details the customer requirements.
- Monitor and report progress against objectives and milestones.
- Perform product configuration.
- Develop customised solutions.
- Assist the customer in the development of test plans.
- Test customized, configured solutions before delivery to customer.
- Analyze and troubleshoot customer problems during projecst.
- Define acceptance criteria and gain acceptance for completed projects in a timely fashion.
- Document the customer’s solution for delivery to the customer and for the Support Department.
- Respond, as second level support, to customer-reported production problems.
- Requirements for a suitable candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems or related specialization
- 2+ years’ experience in the field or a related area preferred (not mandatory)
- Analytic & Problem solving skills
- Presenting technical concepts in common language
- Uses systems development tools, techniques and applications
- Works well in a team, without supervision and under a deadline
- Knowledge of IT/Document Processing/Data Capture business
- Knowledge about system development
- Understands all standard concepts, practices and procedures in the field
- Understands computer systems basics, hardware and software
- Personal integrity, customer focus and positive attitude
- Handles multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Languages: Fluent in English & Bahasa Melayu. Proficiency in Mandarin would be advantageous.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize and complete tasks with minimal supervision and as a team player.
- Take active part in the development of the Consulting Services department, the project model, and internal processes and procedures.