Agile | Scrum
We’re situated in the Southeast Asian countries of Singapore, the Philippines. As such, we serve as a launching pad to bring gumi Inc.’s games to audiences outside of Japan, and also act as an incubator for new games tailor-made for a global audience.
- Assist in overseeing the development of game production from concept to live online operations (end to end)
- Help to manage a diverse team of artists, game designers and external vendors
- Assist in collection of estimates from design, art, programming, and QA leads to generate project schedules and set release dates
- Ensure all tasks are on track, monitor multiple projects and make adjustments accordingly.
- Collaborate with team leads to ensure that all deadlines are being met and alleviating dependencies that block development
- ·Review schedules and define what is expected in each milestone/sprint
- Provide regular reports on the game’s performance and make recommendations & adjustments
- Analyze data metrics and recommend improvements to the product in order to improve the revenue model, marketing, new user acquisition, and existing user retention
- Update and translation (if applicable) of in-game news.
- Minimum Degree/diploma in a related field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience, with 1-2 published titles
- Possess great communication and presentation skills
- Possess the leadership skills to lead a team of 12 or more staff
- Have a strong interest in mobile games
- Proven abilities to identify, understand, prioritize, plan and articulate market & customer requirements
- Strong analytic skills and experience with metrics driven decision making
- A passionate, performance-driven individual with a strong business acumen
- Leadership, ability to work as part of a team and establish relationships with other departments
- Ability to adapt and to manage changes
- Reliability, ability to work under tight deadlines
100 - 249
We're situated in the Southeast Asian countries of Singapore & the Philippines. As such, we serve as a launching pad to bring gumi Inc.'s games to audiences outside of Japan, and also act as an incubator for new games tailor-made for a global audience.
What we pursue,
Wow the World! Spark Excitement in Everyone!
Our mission is:
- to offer excitement
- to spread it from Japan to all over the world
- to link our users together
- to strive as one to challenge new things
We offer “Wow!”, “和 (WA: Japanese style)” and “輪 (WA: social network)” to the world.
The spirit in order to achieve our missions.
One Step Beyond
～First to Try, First to Fail, First to Recover～
Each of us never forget our mind to try earlier than anyone else to be one step beyond, so that we can realize anything which has never been accomplished.
Action guide to embody our mind.
Keep on Trying
We bravely continue challenging with the active input of the latest trend and technology.
We always interact with the people around us with pleasant and cheerful attitude, and constructively tackle difficulty.
Unite as One
We take full advantage of our business resources, and collaborate actively not only within a team but also a company and with the outsides.
We completely renewed our company’s mission and logo in order to be bound for the next stage.
We make a new pledge to all of you.