3D Modelling / Prototyping | PCB | Product Development | Internet of Things (IoT) | Mechatronics | Analytical Skills | Firmware | Product Management
The Associate Product Manager / Product Manager is responsible for contributing to product development activities and projects that are aligned with the team goals and company vision.
He or She will be responsible for the development and management of hardware and/or software smart access solutions and products.
- Assist team leads in product development activities;
- Own conceptualisation and development of new and current hardware products;
- Analyse competitive market data and gather user feedback;
- Define features and Product Requirement Document (PRD) based on long-term product vision, user needs, technical and market trends;
- Strategically evolve, grow, and improve existing product offerings to constantly deliver a better user experience;
- Collaborate with project stakeholders and other departments to identify and minimise risks to the product development plan;
- Manage project timeline, cost, and scope.
- 2 to 4 years of product management experience with 1 year minimum experience on smart hardware products;
- Successfully delivered/launched 1 or more hardware/software products;
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Computer Science, or a related field, or equivalent knowledge;
- Experience or exposure in 3D modelling / Prototyping;
- Experience working in consumer electronics or IoT devices;
- Experience working in the security industry (optional);
- Understanding of PCB and firmware development;
- Strong critical thinking with excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Mandarin language-speaking preferred to liaise with our stakeholders in China's office;
- Good understanding of agile software development practices (e.g. Scrum, Sprints);
- Technical, analytical and cross-functional collaboration experience;
- Ability to direct teams and collaborate effectively;
- Independent and work well in teams with a positive attitude.
Igloohome is a start-up that has created a smart lock and smart lockbox which allow home or property owners to grant access to their property remotely, via a mobile app. igloohome is ventured funded by Singtel, Asiaâs leading communications brand, and other investors across USA and Singapore, and is a portfolio company of DreamIt Ventures, a leading start-up accelerator in USA. igloohome is also a partner of Airbnb.
We are looking for highly passionate and motivated interns who are interested to join a dynamic and fast growing start-up. You will work closely with the founding team as we go to market. If building things and changing the world excite you, joining igloohome is for you.