Asst Dir/Senior Software Engineer, Application Development
Spring Boot | Cloud | Java 11 | Object-Oriented Analysis and Design | RESTFUL API | Microservices | Container Architecture | IntelliJ IDEA | Eclipse | JIRA | Gitlab | Maven | Nexus | CICD | Jenkins | Katalon | Selenium | AWS | API Gateway | EC2 | RDS | S3 | EKS | ECR | Kubernetes | Agile methodology
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Lead and mentor a team of software engineers.
· Lead functional and technical delivery of key business initiatives by providing sound technical support and advise.
· Create thorough functional specs, project release plans, and roadmaps, system architecture and database design.
· Transform requirements into architecture and blueprint for the solution being created.
· Manage the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
· Create strategy, guidelines to improve software development, delivery with world-class quality outcomes
· Drive process improvements and automation across multiple teams and functions.
· Define and own software standards, patterns, methodologies and practices including software quality, execution of agile software delivery
· Conduct object-oriented analysis and code reviews of designs using common patterns
· Manage User Acceptance, Non-functional and Industrial Wide testing.
Cyberdyne Tech Exchange (“CTX”) is a Singapore digital asset exchange where qualified issuers and investors can issue and trade asset-backed security tokens. These security tokens are backed by curated investment grade assets such as artwork, diamonds, real estate and equity securities.
We are looking for a driven individual who is passionate about Web and API solutions. The engineer is responsible for the design/ coding, developing/maintaining the system, user acceptance and testing, as well as post go-live activities. The individual works closely with other IT/Finance/HR/Operations Departments to align with company direction. Preference will be given to those with experience in either securities trading, derivatives, or cryptocurrencies and blockchain.
Our ideal candidate should have excellent organizational skills and could handle sensitive information confidentially. Desired personal traits include strong people skills, be collaborative and a can-do mindset.
If you are looking to be part of an exciting team within the financial technology industry, we would like to hear from you. Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested candidates are requested to write in with your detailed resume including current and expected remuneration, and contact numbers to:
Corporate Office Department
Cyberdyne Tech Exchange Pte Ltd
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
· Graduate with degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
· Able to communicate effectively in both English and Mandarin.
· At least two (2) years experience in team lead role.
· Strong technical mentorship skills and experience in leading a team of developers and QA in building and shipping complex applications and backend api services.
· At least 6+ years of application development experience in Spring Boot & Cloud with hands-on experience in Java 11.
· Solid Object-Oriented analysis and design skills, multithreading and concurrency
· Familiar with RESTFUL API and micro services and container architecture.
· Proficient in tools used in software development lifecycle, such as IntelliJ IDEA or Eclipse, JIRA, Gitlab, Maven, Nexus, etc
· Experience in automated deployment & testing using CICD tools, e.g. Jenkins, Gitlab, Katalon, Selenium etc preferred.
· Hands on experience in AWS Cloud technologies and container services such as API Gateway, EC2, RDS, S3, EKS, ECR, Kubernetes etc preferred.
· Accustomed with Agile methodology and work culture.
· Experience in securities exchange, derivatives trading, cryptocurrencies and blockchain would be an added advantage.
Financial Services and Products
20 - 49
Cyberdyne Tech Exchange (“CTX”) is a Singapore digital asset exchange where qualified issuers and investors can issue and trade asset-backed security tokens. These security tokens are backed by curated investment grade assets such as artwork, diamonds, real estate and equity securities. Our platform offers a complete suite of services that include primary issuance, trading and settlement, as well as custody services.
A full-service regulated digital asset exchange for the digital economy in Singapore. For the savvy issuers and discerning investors.
We strive to foster a work environment that is passionate, collaborative and innovative.