Canopy is a "make sense of your data" financial technology start-up with significant traction in the market. We provide aggregation, visualization, analytics, and reporting services to financial institutions, wealth managers, and high-net-worth individuals. Our flagship client is Credit Suisse, and we have more on the way.
Canopy (https://canopy.cloud/) is a "make sense of your data" financial technology startup. We provide aggregation, visualization, analytics, and reporting services to financial institutions, wealth managers, and high net-worth individuals.
Canopy has exciting opportunity for an Automation Testing Engineer. This role is a remote position and you may be working from one of the coworking offices in your city of residence. You will have an opportunity to work from our Singapore office time to time. We are looking for an individual that is aligned with our company values: excellent, self-managed, innovative and responsible to ensure top notch quality.
The successful candidate will be part of a global team to design, develop Test designs and Test cases. Perform Functional and Automation testing for our applications. Should have detailed analytical skills and good understanding of the test methodologies and be able to interface directly and take decisions.
- Responsible for testing, validation, documentation, maintenance and support of systems application software
- Design, create, execute and report on functional tests against multiple application
- Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency.
- Identify and document software defects in a clear manner and retest using corrected code to resolve the issue in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems or Technology related field
- 5 or more years of hands-on Quality Assurance experience
- Manual testing experience
- General business knowledge of financial systems
- Basic understanding and knowledge of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies is required.
- Strong understanding of Agile, scrum and Quality Assurance processes and methodologies
- Must have experience with Selenium
<< Please include your current salary and expected salary in your application>>