9000 - 13500 USD
B2B | Content Strategy | Content Marketing | Content Writer | SEM | SEO
Dropee is a B2B SaaS-enabled marketplace for distributors, retailers, and brands. We're looking for an experienced B2B Content Writer/Copywriter to develop impactful content to help our portfolio of traditional customers transform their business digitally.
This role gives you the opportunity to transform old-school businesses and help them adapt in today's digital era. As a Senior Content Writer at Dropee, you'll be responsible to strategise and produce relevant B2B content for websites, blogs, articles, white papers, case studies, product descriptions, and social media platforms. These content are specifically crafted to capture the attention of traditional businesses, and educating them to adopt technology solutions for the betterment of their companies.
In this role, you will act as the written voice for Dropee's technology products. You'll blend creative thinking with an analytical mindset, with clear focus on content development to support the entire marketing and sales funnel. The success of which comes down to the exceptional skills and dedication of our writers, making YOU an integral part of Dropee.
The perfect candidate for this role is an individual with a flair in persuasive business writing that excels at translating complex business concepts into clear, concise, and compelling stories.
This is your chance to play a key role in transforming Malaysia's traditional B2B supply-chain industry and help these businesses thrive in the digital age. If you’re a 'mover-and-shaker' for change, we'd like to hear from you!
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Generate high quality B2B content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
- Fully own the management of our content agencies, from handing out the content SEO brief to the publication of blog posts.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO best practices to ensure blog is optimised from an SEO and conversion standpoint.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Work closely with Design & Media team and other content marketers to create short videos optimised for search.
- Fully own the reporting of all your initiatives around blogs, articles, and the company website.
- Must have 2-3 years of experience in writing compelling content for digital audiences (B2B experience is an advantage)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with fantastic grammar and a flair for creativity
- A portfolio to showcase your best work
- Familiarity with the digital marketing space, particularly SEO best practices
- Ability to concisely communicate with teams and clients to communicate your ideas, while remaining open to constructive feedback
- Organisational skills and ability to prioritise tasks independently
Business To Business
20 - 49
At Dropee, we’re on a mission to help local retailers thrive.
We believe that today's evolution of the wholesale industry has stifled the growth of many SME businesses. The supply-chain in Malaysia and across Southeast Asia lacks meaningful real-time connectivity between suppliers and retailers. Hence we are determined to transform this industry by providing businesses the right tools to grow.
Our modern, digital approach to the wholesale industry allows retailers to discover, purchase, and manage inventories for their store - all on a single marketplace platform. And our software tool for suppliers helps businesses to deal with all the pain points of growing customer database, from ordering to payments.
With our data-driven approach, we connects local, independent retailers with the right brands, distributors, and wholesalers to stock their store with the best products. This saves retailers and suppliers time and money, allowing them to focus on what's most important: building and running their business.
Dropee is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
At Dropee, we’re on a mission to help local retailers thrive and free local SMEs from the pains of inefficiencies.
To be successful in Dropee, we expect candidates to be:
- Resilient and strong enough to overcome any type of difficulty; whilst staying positive on all company matters
- Adaptive to change, comfortable with uncertainty, and incredibly self-motivated to problem-solve efficiently
- Collaborative & open-minded towards differences in culture, perspectives, and ways of doing things.
- Great communication, organizational and stakeholder management skills
- Proven bias for action, self motivated and ability to prioritize and learn quickly
You will be revolutionising the wholesale landscape and give power back to the local SMEs. Join our team that pioneers this digital transformation within the traditional supply chain industry.