900 - 1900 USD
Full-stack Developer | Back-End Developers
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
• Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
• Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
• Integration of data storage solutions.
- Experience as PHP backend developer at least 2 years.
- Strong knowledge of Laravel PHP web frameworks.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Experience in creating package with PSR-4 standard is a plus.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance (Depending on the specific project).
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Other frameworks, libraries, or any other technology related to your development stack.
- Proficient with Git.