Full-stack Developer | Back-End Developers
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and users.
Your primary focus will be the development of server-side logic, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Some understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3. Understanding of React is a strong plus
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git