Git Flow | Git | PostgreSQL | MariaDB | MySQL | Laravel | Php
As a back-end developer, your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Build web services and web applications using primarily PHP
- Integrate the UI created by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Use best practices in software design to build reusable code and libraries
- Build secure, fast and scalable web applications
- Implementation of database schemas
- Identify issues and implement solutions to complex problems in large scale backend infrastructure
- Work closely with the PM, front-end and design teams to define feature specifications and build the next generation products
Applicant with 3 or more years of experience, the following are the skills required
- Experience working with an MVC Framework such as Laravel (considered a plus), Symfony, CakePHP, Zend or CodeIgniter
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and Git Flow
Experience in Any of the Following is Considered an Advantage / Bonus
- Experience in Caching servers such as memcached, Redis
- Basic Experience in Test Driven Development environment and the use of unit testing suites
- Basic server management in Linux (Ubuntu/CentOS)
- Development using a MacOS environment
With the ethos of Creating Innovations, Plus65 Interactive is at the forefront of exploring possibilities and making real-world advances in the interactive arena. Made up of passionate technology professionals and consultants with a wealth of experience and wide scope of expertise, we constantly push the envelope to deliver the ultimate in interactive products and services.
Here we work hard and play hard as a team, combining our passions to create better experiences for all our clients.