4000 - 6000 SGD
Analytics | Full-stack Developer | Back-End Developers | Big Data
Kubernetes | Docker | BEAM | NoSQL | MongoDB | SQL | MySQL | APIs | Node.js
Backend Developer working with data to generate operational analytics in the industrial internet-of-things space.
Auk Industries is a disruptive end-to-end technology provider for Industrial IoT. We make "Fitbit for machines", using cost-effective universal plug-and-play IoT devices to stream vital machine stats to a cloud platform and process operational analytics in real-time, providing important and timely insights to users on dashboards, computers, mobile devices etc.
- Develop RESTful APIs, JSON web services and Web Applications using Node.JS
- Perform continuous integration and Deployment on AWS/GCP
- Ensure the performance, stability, scalability, and security of server applications
- Explore and Integrate third party APIs when required for project
- Cloud server maintenance and configuration
- Container deployment and orchestration using Kubernetes
- Proficiency in Relational Database System, MySQL preferred.
- Experience with ORM libraries for relational databases, e.g. sequelize
- Experience with NoSQL database e.g. MongoDB, Cassandra or similar
- Experience in creating and deploying cronjobs
- Experience with cloud services e.g. AWS/ GCP
- Experience with Docker/ Kubernetes Engine
- Familiar with code versioning tools especially Git
- Familiarity with machine hardware protocols, e.g. RS-232, RS-485, Profinet/ Profibus, Modbus etc.
- Experience with Open API (Swagger)
- Experience with machine learning for anomaly detection, predictive maintenance