4500 - 6500 SGDEquity
PostgreSQL | rabbitMQ | docker | cloud | aws | python
Ailytics is an AI-powered solution provider that helps enterprises create a safe and productive workspace to minimize risk and improve productivity across all of their facility footprints.
We believe that workplace safety is non-negotiable, and productivity is uncompromisable, both of which can be easily improved by the adoption of the right technology.
Using the latest breakthroughs in AI, we empower the workplace to have 24/7 monitoring of their operations, receive real-time violation notifications and optimize their operational bottlenecks, resulting in up to 25% improvement in operational efficiency.
We are seeking to expand our team in Singapore and looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit to take a key position in leading the team in developing and deploying cutting-edge applications and solutions that help solve some of our customers’ toughest business challenges.
· Take ownership of the features: Analyze, design, and deploy high-quality maintainable and scalable software based on business need. As one of our founding employees, you will get the chance to take complete end-to-end ownership of projects and have creative control over the direction to take.
· Develop and deploy highly scalable and available backend solutions on cloud infrastructure, using advanced DevOps and automation tools.
· Collaborate very closely with, and incorporate feedback from engineering, operations and business teams to develop solutions as per the product roadmap, in collaboration with the subject matter experts, to ensure maximal efficiency of the solution.
· Bachelors, Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields, or equivalent experience.
· Minimum 3+ years of working experience in best practice for the entire SDLC.
· Evidence of exposure to architectural patterns of high-scale web applications on cloud. (e.g. well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, service-meshes, message queues, distributed caching, efficient algorithms).
· Familiar with container-based applications and orchestration tools (Docker and Kubernetes) for coding and debugging.
· Experience with writing unit & integration tests, monitoring code coverage etc.
· Experience delivering a high-quality product as an individual (or open-source) contributor as part of a high-performing team in a fast-paced, continuously changing environment.
· DevOps mindset for monitoring and deploying code with versioning tools and CI/CD.
· Ability to drive projects and work both independently and in a team.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with “can do” attitude seeking to make a difference. Must be willing to work with an internationally distributed team.