3000 - 4500 SGD
PostgreSQL | MySQL | MongoDB | DynamoDB | AWS Lambda | Python | Ruby | Java | Go | C# | .NET Core
Jaga-Me is creating a future where access to healthcare is both “digital-first” and “home-first” rather than “hospital-first”. Using technology as a multiplier, Jaga-Me provides the value of faster care delivery, lower costs, and improved communications between hospital care teams as well as Jaga-Me health professionals in homes and communities. Jaga-Me’s distributed model of care has enabled more than a thousand patients to be cared for without a single ward.
At Jaga-Me, you get to code, develop, engineer, hack, and do whatever it takes to get things going for our patients, clients and nurses. You are part of a movement to revolutionise healthcare delivery. You will also be part of a team who values friendship, collaboration, honesty and empathy.
- Project Management
- Data Engineering
- Data Visualization
- Data Scientist
- AI/Machine Learning
- Create web and mobile applications for scale and follow through with the product launches from alpha to production.
- Contribute to the product design and development processes.
- Contribute to documentation (instructional, pitch and technical specification)
- Contribute to the Software Architecture and Database Design of Jaga-Me
- Optimize APIs for reducing error rates and improving efficiency and uptime
- Mastery with Relational Databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Mastery with NoSQL Databases like MongoDB, DynamoDB
- Mastery with the Serverless framework and FaaS products like AWS Lambda
- Proficient in NodeJS, Python, Ruby, Java, Go, C# or .NET Core
- Familiarity with Laravel/Lumen (PHP) framework is a plus
- Familiarity with the concepts of GraphQL and Pub-Sub is a plus
- Integrates well with the team and able to perform to accomplish team goals