1000 - 1600 USD
DoctorOnCall is one of the fastest growing Telehealth startups in South East Asia and we are looking for Backend NodeJS Developers interested in Integrate APIs and microservices to enable Malaysia's largest online healthcare platform.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle of implementing digital applications from plan, design, build, test, deploy and maintain.
- Work as part of a dynamic, interactive Agile team developing and delivering digital services while also able to work independently.
- Write complex backend programs, analyze code changes and make suggestions to improve code complexity for maintainability, and scalability.
- Reason logically and creatively, identifying problems, drawing valid conclusions from the data available, and developing effective solutions while applying creative thinking in the design and development of high performing web applications.
- Gather and address technical and design requirements.
- Collaborate with Front-end develops to integrate user-facing elements with server side.
- Liaise with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features.
- Create NodeJS applications using REST APIs in support of specific deliverables.
- Make extensive use of REST APIs across platforms.
- Maintain databases across different platforms.
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications.
- Develop APIs for consumption by other web applications.
- Learn fast, excel, and deliver at a quick pace.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Commercial experience with NodeJS and ExpressJS or equivalent
- Experience with relational databases PostgreSQL
- Experience with NoSQL databases like Google Firebase or MongoDB
- Ability to create and maintain backend REST API
- Ability to integrate different REST API from a wide ecosystem
- Understanding of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
Additional Experience Considerations:
- Previous experience on eCommerce platforms e.g. Magento, Shopify
- Previous experience on any sort of booking, listing platforms
- Experience with AMP HTML a plus
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization a plus
- Experience with PMO tools like Jira
- Advantage with have background in setting up AWS services e.g. EC2, S3
- Advantage with Apache and nginx
- Advantage with cybersecurity experience
Health and Personal Care
50 - 99
DoctorOnCall (DOC), Malaysia's first online Video and Audio Medical Consultation platform. Now you can talk to an MMC-Registered Doctor from the privacy of your home or office through laptop, tablet or mobile phone. Talk to our doctors about your common illness, health concerns, second opinion and stay well-rested when you're sick and we get your medications delivered to you. https://www.doctoroncall.com.my/
Healthcare providers on the cloud. Providing accessible healthcare services anywhere and everywhere.
We commit to a friendly and professional work environment. No politics, No drama! Be part of digital disruption of Malaysia's Healthcare industry.