2500 - 3000 SGD
Business Development | Marketing
Business Development | Marketing Support | Market Research | Communication Skills | Strategic Planning | Event Planning
The Business Development Trainee manages business development efforts to generate new business or upsell and increase business with existing accounts. The responsibilities include assisting in the Channel Partnering, Event Planning, Coordination and Sales & Marketing Support. Meticulous and resourceful, can work independently and in a team. Possesses good organization and interpersonal skills and can communicate effectively at all levels. Works in a fast-paced environment, and at times, may be required to work irregular hours to support the execution of events and activities.
Working hours: Monday – Friday, 9am-6pm
1. Digital Marketing
- Carry out digital marketing campaign activities and monitor digital marketing channels’ performance.
- Execute digital marketing campaigns across different marketing channels to promote online presence with corporate clients and channel partners.
2. Events Planning and Management
- Collect information, prepare reports to evaluate events, and coordinate event planning activities.
- Implement and monitor event planning activities according to agreed timelines and budgetary requirements.
3. Market Profiling
- Collect demographic data and/or psychographic descriptions of consumer profiles from various information sources.
4. Market Research & Analysis
- Collect data by conducting research, support the analysis of market trends and developments and prepare research documentation.
- Analyse market trends and developments to forecast emerging market needs.
- Interpret and aggregate data and information, including categorisation, to provide observations relevant to research objectives.
5. Market Campaign Management
- Conduct pre-campaign testing and collect information pertaining to campaign performance.
- Execute marketing campaigns based on creative briefs, ensure compliance with budgetary requirements and collaborate with partners closely
6. Marketing Communications Plan Development
- Support efforts in developing marketing communications plans.
- Implement promotional briefs and asses the effectiveness of selected media options.
7. Social Media Marketing
- Track social media activities and recommend improvements to social media marketing and promotion efforts.
- Identify innovative marketing opportunities to enhance customer and corporate client engagement.
8. Public Relations Management
- Manage public relations business communications with corporate clients and channel partners.
9. Support in Channel Partnering
- Engage and support manager for potential channel partners to increase market share and maximise revenue
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/ Administration/ Management/ Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking or equivalent.
- Candidates must have graduated in the Year 2019 or 2020
- Prior work experience not required for this position
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent
- Meticulous and resourceful
- Good organization and interpersonal skills
- Independent worker, ability to work under minimal supervision
- Good teamwork and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work irregular hours at times to support events and activities